Chapter 7🌶️

When they arrived at their hotel suite, Tartaglia couldn't resist teasing Lumine a bit more. He closed the door to the suite behind them and locked it, making sure there was no chance of them being interrupted. Then he went over to her, his eyes gleaming with desire.

But his sweet little traveler was too busy with admiring the huge room they were living in for the next few days, it seemed more like a whole apartment rather than just a hotel suite. Tartaglia got treated like a celebrity everywhere, Lumine as well but not as glamorous as him.

"Do you like it?" He asked, a sly smirk playing on his lips as he took off his coat and unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt. He poured himself a glass of neat whiskey, as if he didn't have enough already, and sat down in a comfortable armchair in which his name was engraved, always watching Lumine. Seeing the chair, she thought about what a highn-ass he just looked like, sitting there like a predator who was watching his prey... and she actually enjoyed it. His legs wide, his head resting on his free hand, in the other the whiskey... tousled hair and half-opened shirt... it was hard for her to even think straight.

"Well, aren't you going to answer me?" He asked, his eyes never leaving hers. "I know you like it. I can see it in your eyes." He took another sip of his whiskey before setting the glass down on a nearby table. "Come here"

"I do like it..." she muttered under her breath as she slowly stepped closer. The girl was nervous, she sucked her bottom lip between her teeth and bit down, barely being able to resist that fucking hot ass that was sitting in front of her like a king.

He watched her approach, the sway of her hips catching his eye. "That's a good girl," he murmured as she stopped just in front of him. "Now get down." The traveler's eyes widened, blood rose to her cheeks as she then, after a pregnant hesitation, knelt down before him. He took her chin in his hand and tilted her head up to look at him.

Seductive golden eyes glanced up at him, she parted her puffy lips and reflexively, at least she believed that her body just did that itself because she was in such position, her hands moved to the button of his trousers, a zipping sound followed shortly after. Tartaglia watched her intently, his heart racing as she undid his trousers. His cock sprang free, already hard and throbbing in anticipation. He reached down to guide it towards her mouth, his fingers brushing against her cheek. "Such a good girl..."

She was nervous and parted her lips once again as her gaze never left his eyes. He smiled with pride of his lovely good girl whereupon she wrapped her mouth around the head. She began to move, her mind was wandering around, asking herself if she was doing it right, wether he enjoyed it or not and about the arousal that grew in her mid.

Meanwhile breath caught in his throat as she took him into her mouth, her lips soft and wet around him. He groaned loudly, feeling himself slip deeper with each passing moment. "That's it," he murmured, "Suck it, baby."

Blood rose to her cheeks once more, colouring them in a sweet pink, as his noises encouraged her to pick up the pace, his salty precum leaking onto her tongue. She didn't really like the bitter taste, but yet continued to pleasure him. His hips rocked forward, pushing himself deeper into her mouth as he watched her face. He could see the uncertainty in her eyes, the slight tremor of her lips. It only made him harder, the thought of making her feel so vulnerable under his control.

His tip hit the back of her mouth which made her gag and pull back. Instantly her eyes would tear up as Childe gripped a fistful of her hair to slam her back down. "Take it," he growled, holding her head still as he pistoned his cock into her mouth. The mix of pain and pleasure sent a jolt of arousal through her small figure, his thrusts becoming more demanding, more forceful.

She would tap his leg, begging for release or at least a gentler treatment as her first lesson. She glanced up again and whimpered. "Ah, ah, ah... don't you dare beg," he said through gritted teeth. "You're mine, and I'll use you however I see fit." He pulled his cock out of her mouth and grabbed her chin roughly. "Understand?"