Chapter 10🌶️*

(Dear readers, just a reminder to not let your partner treat and manipulate you that way, if you did not discuss things like this before. Intimacy should not happen because you feel guilty but because you both want and agreed to it. Depends on the agreements of your relationship though I'd say.)
*TW; knife-play

"Then get on your fucking knees and show me how sorry you are." Ajax suddenly hissed through gritted teeth, his expression slowly calming as he watched Lumine kneel down, her gaze lowered to the floor. 

"Good girl." He said softly, a small smile playing on his lips while he removed his belt, stroking the leather over her soft skin. "Now use your mouth to show me how much you truly regret hurting me, or are you going to betray me again?"
She shook her head as she glanced up at him, feeling guilty about hurting him and seeing the pain on his face. Of course the pained expression and the look of betrayal were only for show, but the girl didn't know. She bit her lip and slipped down his pants.

"What are you waiting for?" He traced the tip of the leather belt over her cleavage and up to her chin, his cock towering over her face.

"N-nothing..." she wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to stroke it, his salty precum leaking from the head already. The fatui was a little impatient today, from that day on, he knew he would quit being so gentle with her and instead force her into her own luck and pleasure, thinking she should be grateful instead of being such a brat.

He grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair with his free hand, pushing the tip of his cock into her mouth. "Don't disappoint me again." His eyes were dark and intense as he began to thrust his hips, fucking her mouth roughly. She clenched her eyes shut, focusing on her breath as he nearly choked her with each thrust, tears cornered at her eyes but the man didn't care. Instead, this turned him on.

"Open your eyes, I want to see you look at me while I'm facefucking you." He demanded, wrapping his hand in her hair tighter and pulling it harshly. His thrusts became harder and deeper as he watched her golden eyes well up with tears.

She would gag lightly and pull back reflexively, her hand resting against his thigh as she coughed. "You can do better than that. I know you can. You are not allowed to leave me unsatisfied." He said, gripping her hair harder and guiding her back to his cock.

She opened her mouth again, squealing in pain, one hand at his shaft to prevent him from sliding too deep down her throat. He let out a low groan of pleasure, closing his eyes briefly before opening them again and looking down at her. "G...good girl." He muttered, continuing to thrust in and out of her mouth roughly as he dropped the belt.

She realised her jaw was getting tired, so she used her hand to put more pressure on his cock, feeling her own arousal grow. "You know, seeing you like this... so desperate for me, so needy and weak, it's strangely satisfying." He looked down at her, a slow smirk appearing on his face. "And yet, there's somewhere I'd rather be."

She frowned and wondered where he'd rather be right now as she continued to pleasure him, the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat... It somehow hurt to hear such thing from his mouth while she made her mistakes up to him. His panting grew louder and his movements rougher as she brought him closer and closer to his climax.

He closed his eyes, letting out a low groan as he felt himself getting close to climaxing. But just as he was about to release, he pulled out of her mouth, causing her to make a sound of protest as he took a few steps back from her.

As he stepped back, a mixed thread of saliva and precum was attached to the head of his cock, dropping from her tongue. "You need to be punished." He said, reaching for a knife he had placed on the table. Moving forward, he placed his hand on her chin and forced her to look up at him.