𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐎𝐛𝐞𝐲

TRUST EXERCISES
                               R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

"So this is what he wanted me here for? To ramble on about Alastor?" Lucifer's thoughts trailed through his head

"So this is what he wanted me here for? To ramble on about Alastor?" Lucifer's thoughts trailed through his head. His eyes lidded as he watched Vox pace around the room, talking nonsense about the Radio Demon. Lucifer yawned. He slowly blinked. "Fuck! This is gonna be so fucking goo—" Vox was instantly cut off the a large crack spreading from underneath him in the cold concrete floor. "Shit?!" He looked down. With the crack came more. Till a large tentacle gashed out of the floor, underneath Vox, holding him by the waist. Lucifer's eyes widened. "That's—Alastor's?" He quickly stood up. "Quite right, my king!~" a hand grabbed him from behind. Lucifer looked up at his with a slight shocked expression. "What are you doing here?!" The king frantically asked. "I could ask the same, no!" Alastor's grin widened, his vision clearly focused on Vox being slammed up and down. "Shit... Alastor put him down, what the hell.." Lucifer commanded in a scolding tone.

Alastor's gaze narrowed down at the king. "I can take care of myself, Alastor.." Lucifer looked into his eyes. "I'm afraid I don't believe you!" Alastor's grip tightened over Lucifer, bringing him in closer. Lucifer batted his head away, before looking at Vox. He'd been electrocuting the large tentacle which held him. "Can you put him down now? He isn't that bad." Lucifer rolled his eyes before stepping on Alastor's foot. "Hah! Nope." Alastor's hand crawled up Lucifer slightly. The king's body slightly shivered.

Vox slammed down the tentacles and stomped towards the two. "Fuck! Are you two together or some shit?!" Vox grabbed the sides of his TV head. "Why ever would you guess that!" Alastor raised up his cane before hitting it down on the ground, causing a crack to crumble beneath Vox, before the enter floor caved under him. Vox fell To the floor below, with rubble crumbling onto him and under him. Lucifer peaked over, looking down at Vox. "You— Alastor his screen is cracked!" Lucifer held in a laugh. "Oh? Is it~?" His grin tightened. Electricity flickered off of Vox, as he glitched, twitching under the concrete which swallowed him. "Well! Let's get a move on!" Alastor let go of Lucifer and laced his hands behind his back.

The two casually left the building, as if it was a regular day in Hell, and if you think about it, it was.

Alastor and Lucifer made their way to the Hazbin Hotel and walked inside. "Dad! You're back!" Charlie quickly hugged the king. Before his collar was snatched back by Alastor. "Your father is quite tired, my dear! I'm afraid you'll have to speak to him.. tomorrow!~" Alastor held Lucifer. "Aa! I'm sorry... bye dad!!" Charlie waved. "Whaa— uh... bye Char-char?." Lucifer waved as he was dragged off by the Radio demon, into the elevator. "Ok, ok, let me go!" Lucifer tugged out of Alastor's grip.

"Goodness, can't I get a second to talk to my daughter!?" He rolled his eyes. "Deadbeat." Alastor mumbled under his breath with a tune in his voice. "I heard that you... shit head!" Lucifer smacked Alastor's arm. Alastor pulled away. "Don't be immature~" Alastor held onto his cane. "Ah!? Immature!? You just called me a deadbeat! It doesn't get any more immature than that!" Lucifer fought.

"Does it not?~" Alastor pinned his ears back. Lucifer paused. He stood still, a blank expression on his face. Alastor's ears perked back up, his eyes directed to Lucifer. "What?~"

"Your ears. How come I can't touch them?" The king asked. "Because it is not your body, my friend! There are such things called boundaries." Alastor peered down at him. "Come on!! Surely you'd let the king!" Lucifer pointed at himself. "Not a chance!" He hummed. They stared at each other in silence. Till Alastor broke, "fine, if you insist." He squinted his eyes.

The Radio demon bent down at his waist, before the elevator dinged. "Oh, what a shame!" He stood back up, before grabbing Lucifer's hand. "Will you stop dragging me around!" The king complained. "Only once you learn to obey!" Alastor brought Lucifer to the kings room. "Obey? I'm not a dog, Al!" Lucifer rolled his eyes. Alastor stopped and stared back at Lucifer. "—Astor... Alastor." He quickly caught himself. The radio demon squinted his eyes. "I suppose it's not the first time, no?" Alastor grinned in a usual fashion. "Huh? I've never called you that.?" Lucifer awkwardly stared around his room. Alastor merely squinted his eyes. "Anyway...  why did you manhandle me in here!?" Lucifer put his arms on this hips.

"I'm starved, Lucifer." Alastor shut the door. "That's new, you've never called me Lucifer—" he was cut off by the sudden grip of Alastor's hands wrapped around his waist. Lucifer could feel his body shutter with every beat of his heart. Lucifer looked away as Alastor bent down to his face. He slid his finger up the kings neck, facing his head towards Alastor. Their lips touched. Lucifer could feel himself heating up, it was more intimate than their usual touch.

His regular reddish pink cheeks flushed even more. His golden undertone skin, warmed up. The soft and familiar feeling of Alastor's lips sent a slightly comforting feeling down Lucifer. Alastor then let go. Lucifer was expecting the usual bites afterwards, seeing as how that was what Alastor got out of it. Why he kissed Lucifer to begin with. But at last, he didn't. Instead he just stared at Lucifer. That shit-eating grin plastered on his face. As if he had been waiting for Lucifer to say something exact. In which he had. Lucifer looked away, with a slight annoyed expression mixed with a flustered one. He mumbled words which came out inaudible. "What was that?~" Alastor's eyes lidded. "shit..." Lucifer mumbled. The king looked up at the radio demon. "Please, kiss me." He rolled his eyes. Alastor's eyes glowed, his already dark red sclera's darkening.

Their lips touched once again, a string of salvia separating between the two. Lucifer's breath rained heavy, before they went in for more.