𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛

TRUST EXERCISES
                               R a d i o a p p l e

TW: this chapter will have smut!,,, if you don't feel comfortable reading that, or just don't like it, skip this chapter! It's okay and I'll see you in the next one, and don't worry

TW: this chapter will have smut!,,, if you don't feel comfortable reading that, or just don't like it, skip this chapter! It's okay and I'll see you in the next one, and don't worry.. it'll be easy to understand without having to read these scenes . ♡︎

Also! I'm very new to writing this kinda stuff to an extent... so, bare with me...

"Well? Hands and knees, my dear!" Alastor's grin sharpened

"Well? Hands and knees, my dear!" Alastor's grin sharpened. "Hands and knees?! No way!.." Lucifer shook his head swiftly. "And why not?~" The radio demon asked. "That's embarrassing!." Lucifer ducked his head. "I see. Well! I suppose this will do, no?" Alastor lifted up Lucifer's things before he could say a word. "Aa— wa-wa-wait..!" He covered his face out of pure embarrassment. His hips were raised up, his ass lining up perfectly with Alastor's member. "I.. uh, slowly? Please.." Lucifer gnawed at his fingertips. The radio demon calmly pushed in, only halfway. The king slightly arched his back, squinting his eyes and tightening his shoulders. "It kinda hurts..!" Lucifer spoke through his teeth. Alastor's ears perked up.

To be honest, Alastor hadn't known why he was doing what he was doing. He was surprising himself, being caring, that is. Sure, he had enjoyed the flustered and nervous wreck Lucifer had become beneath him. Alastor felt as if he was more powerful than the king of hell. Though, it was very. Very. Unlike him to have sex with just anyone, especially considering the fact he never usually did it. Not in the slightest. He felt almost... eager to. He wasn't sure why, but he had for sure grown a fondness over Lucifer.

Lucifer's eyes widened, before Alastor's ears pinned to the back of his head. "Come on, Alastor! Pleaasseee!" Lucifer pouted. Though the overlord wore a smile, he felt quite annoyed. "This once, do not get greedy!" Alastor's eye twitched. "Yes!" He formed a fist in his hand. Lucifer held his hands out to Alastor's head, seeing as how he couldn't get up in the current position. Alastor lowered down to Lucifer's reach, face to face. Lucifer looked up at his face, stars practically gleaming in his eyes. The king reached up, over Alastor's head. He touched one of Alastor's ears, in response, The radio demons ear flickered. Lucifer started to slowly caress the bottom of Alastor's ear where it was less sensitive. "Woaah.." He started petting it in slight strokes back and forth. "That is enough!" Alastor raised his chin up. "Wa- seriously!! Come on!" Lucifer sighed. Alastor gritted his teeth. "I'm quite sure you heard me before! Do not get greedy."

Lucifer sighed once more, "fine.." Lucifer rolled his eyes. His pupils darted to the demon above him once more. The king wrapped his arms around Alastor's neck, bringing him forward and into a kiss. As the two's lips touched, Alastor slowly pushed his hips inward. Lucifer winced, their tongues slid into one another's mouth. Heavy breathing filled the room, accompanied by slight flutters of static. Soon, Alastor's hips rocked back and forth, thrusting slightly in and out. The king tightly shut his eyes, it was painful to a degree, but sensational nonetheless. Sending slight shivers up his body.

Alastor's hands slithered under Lucifer's shirt, leaving a cold trail of imprints. Lucifer blenched slightly as he felt Alastor's fingers crawl up his torso, till landing on his chest.

A slight fragrance lingered throughout the room, a comforting and pleasant aroma.

The night though, was still young.

An hour had passed, seeing as how their stamina was more strengthened than a human's. "Aah.. ok.. ok.. time out." Lucifer panted, His breaths shallow. Alastor stopped, leaning over the king he landed a kiss on his lips. Lucifer smiled gently. Alastor then pulled out, leaving a trail of white dripping down Lucifer. "You're a mess, my friend!" Alastor picked up his cane, hit it against the ground, quickly being changed into a put together state. Cleaning himself up basically.

Lucifer, with the snap of his fingers, was quickly cleaned up, with the help of his kingly magic. "So uhm... Alastor." Lucifer put his hands together. "Hm?~" the radio demon asked, as he tugged on the collar of his coat, making sure everything was in order. "What exactly... does this uh.. make us?." Lucifer hesitated between words. "Ah. The same id say, my friend! No different, no?" The deer like demon replied. Lucifer felt as if he was stabbed in the heart. Right then and there. Surely he didn't mean it? I mean, he just fucked him, how could they be the same after that? His heart had sunk into his stomach. "Is there something you'd like to tell me, Lucifer?~" Alastor slowly turned his head to the king. His eyes radiating a slight rust.

"No.. I understand." Lucifer responded. Though, it was a white lie. He didn't understand. He was baffled. Hurt, to say the least.

 Hurt, to say the least