𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

TRUST EXERCISES
     R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

A/N : THANK U FOR 20K+ READS !!! ♡︎

Lucifer squinted his eyes open, before quickly widening at the feel of another body heat behind him. He turned his head swiftly to see Alastor fast asleep against him, his hand crawled under Lucifer's shirt, rested on his stomach. "Ah..." Lucifer exhaled. Calming himself down. He thought of what happened the former night. Lucifer had pleaded for Alastor to stay with him for the night, to sleep in his room. And so, he agreed to. It wasn't a sexual act, but a comfortable and loving one. Lucifer felt warm inside, before the dooming guilt drowned over him. Charlie. He had to tell Charlie.

"Al... wake up." Lucifer spoke gently. Alastor's ears pinned back. "Hm... I do not see the need to." The demon trailed his arm up Lucifer slightly. Lucifer shivered at the coldness of his touch. Before quickly interrupted by a knock placed on the door. Lucifer quickly shot up, meanwhile Alastor lazily cuddled under the cover. For chance of falling back asleep. The angel slipped out of bed, his feet pattered against the floor as he walked to the door, opening it.

He was met with the gleaming expression worn on the princess' face. "Ahh... Char-char!" He greeted, sleepily. "Dad! Did you just wake up?" She asked optimistically. He nodded in response. "Ohh..? My bad! Sorry dad.. but uh, have you seen Alastor?" She asked, tilting her head. Lucifer sunk his head into his shoulders. "Uhhh... hmmm... welll...." He mumbled. "He would probably.. be in his room?" Lucifer stuttered. Charlie slowly nodded, looking completely lost. "I knocked, but he didn't respond..." she answered him. "I see... uh. Well, why are you looking for him?" Lucifer asked. Charlie shot up. "Ah right! Well, Niffty was drawing everyone and needed Al to model... so she could draw him." She nodded.

A shadow slipped from behind her, before Alastor appeared. Placing his hand on his shoulder. "Right here, my dear!" He grinned in his usual fashion. "Great! Al! Can you come downstairs?" Charlie asked, "hm~ give me a moment to speak to your father." The demon responded. Charlie giggled before waving at the two and walking off. "Oh my gosh... I thought I was gonna have a heart attack..." Lucifer panted. "Relax, my frie—Lucifer." He caught himself. "Gahh... well... since we're uh," he swallowed. "Together— now what?" The king questioned the sinner. "Hm~." Alastor hummed before bending at the waist, his hands laced behind his back. He brushed back Lucifer's bangs, landing a kiss on Lucifer's forehead. The king's face quickly went flushed, flinching back. "Ack! Aa.. don't do that so casually..." He grumbled, his voice trailed off. The king ruffled his hair back down, before exhaling sharply. "Anyway... let's head downstairs." Lucifer held out his hand. Alastor paused, "oh?~" his grin lengthened, before taking the king's hand. Their height difference more apparent than usual.

"Dad—Al— you're holding hands-?" Charlie hesitated in between words as she watched the two stand in front of her. "Why, of course, my dear! Your father gets scared of walking down the hall alone, you see.~" "no I don't you jackass!" Lucifer remarked, tugging down Alastor. "Right... anyway! Niffty is waiting—" "All done! Hehe... maybe my best on yet, ehe..." Niffty swiftly spoke, high pitched. She held out a white piece of paper covered in a range of colors. Made out to be Lucifer and Alastor hand in hand. Scribbled in with red and yellow crayon. "Oh uh- wow! Wow, Niffty that's great!" Lucifer nervously held the drawing. "It looks fantastic, my dearest friend!" Alastor spoke quickly, his voice muffled as usual. The cleaner giggled before running off to stab crawling roaches.

"Aaa well, I'm glad you guys are getting along so well!" Charlie stepped in front of the two, clasping her hands together. "It is quite something.~" Alastor cocked his head to the side, strengthening his grip on Lucifer. "Hey uh, dad... the other night when we were talking." Charlie stepped close to her dad, leaning down. "Is he who it was about?" She whispered, "uh. UH.. hmm... uh." He stumbled in his words. "dad... I'm not blind." She giggled. "I've noticed for a while, hehe..." she stepped back in front of the two men. One blushing, one clueless. "Welcome to the family, Al." She smiled warmly. Before hugging the two tightly. 

"Shit, ya two are together?" Angel stepped forward, interrupting the cozy moment. "Uhh..." Lucifer glanced up at Alastor who gave him a slight nod. "Yes..! We're together." Lucifer nodded.

--

"I've got you lunch, my dear~" Alastor spoke lowly, entering the room with a platter of food in hand. Lucifer quickly looked up from his work desk. "Ah! Thanks, babe!" Lucifer stood up, took the platter, and placed a kiss onto Alastor's lips. The radio demons eyes flickered to the pinned photo of the couple drawn out in crayon. "Oh?~ it's only been a month, has it not?" Alastor questioned, lifting the paper. "Yeah, I thought I'd die of embarrassment..." Lucifer sighed, rubbing his temples. "Eat up, my love, you've not eaten today." Alastor patted the kings head, rubbing his fingers through his golden hair.

" Alastor patted the kings head, rubbing his fingers through his golden hair

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 {𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄}📻🍎 🎉