𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲

TRUST EXERCISES
         R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

It was the next day, since the whole sex thing went down with the Radio Overlord

It was the next day, since the whole sex thing went down with the Radio Overlord. Lucifer figured what else could he do but sleep it over? So he did. Though, it didn't help. Obviously, it didn't. He had just figured out the idiotic feelings he had for a maniac who showed no remorse or feelings to any sinner or demon. It was his fault after all, falling for such an awful person. If you could even call Alastor a person.

Lucifer sat at the bar next to Angel Dust. Griping about what Alastor had said. "Ah fuck him! What ya need is a night out!" Angel spoke, his accent hitting each word. "I'm not really a night out person.." Lucifer had gotten over the awkwardness between him and Angel. Sure, they had very different personalities, but it drew them together in a sort. The TV flickered on from only a few steps away.

"Hello all of you rotting sinners! It seems we FUCKED up!" The ringing voice of Katie Killjoy spoke through the TV. Lucifer slightly smiled, this is what he wanted. Right? "The king, Lucifer, and the radio demon are not together!" Aside the woman sat a demon named Tom Trench, sitting quietly, nodding along. "Right, well on other news!—" She started to ramble. Angel looked over at Lucifer. "Well-uh' at least that's figured out?"

Lucifer nodded slightly, before his head fell onto the counter and in his arms, a long groan leaving his lips. Angel slowly rubbed the kings back. "It'll be alriiiight, Lucifer!" Lucifer peeked up from his arms, staring at Angel who wore a gentle and soft expression on his face. "Maybe I do need a night out..?" Lucifer suggested. Angel's grin grew. "Fuck yah'!" The spider like demon bawled on of his four hands in a fist. "I haven't gone out, Out, in a while, so.." Lucifer nervously scratched his chin. "Ha! We'll fuck this shit up!" Angel looked over at Husk, who had been wiping the inside of a glass with a white dishcloth. "Husky, can ya' get us two drinks?" Angel asked, slightly pitching his voice. In return, Husk rolled his eyes, before reaching for two glasses.

"Where do you think we'll go?" "Hmm... howa' bout'—"

"Dad!"

Lucifer quickly shot up. "Char Char!" He got off of his chair, opening his arms. Charlie run up to him, falling into his arms. "How'd you sleep!?" She asked, excitedly. "Hmm... I slept good!" He slightly laughed. "That's great! Well, I was thinking... he haven't had a trust exercise recently!" Charlie loosened out of the embrace. "Oh.. haha, that's correct." He nodded. "Sooo! Would you like to participate?" The princess asked enthusiastically. "Sure! If... you'll switch up the partners, maybe? I mean.. I've been partnered with Alastor a lot." Lucifer tilted his head. "Oh! Yeah, that makes sense." She nodded quickly. "Well! I'll gather everyone up!" She giggled before running up to the others. Lucifer sighed, a slight smile on his lips.

They were all gathered around Charlie. And honestly, Lucifer was uncomfortable. Alastor was behind him, very clearly staring at the back of his head. "Right sooo. We're having new partners this time!" Charlie grinned. "We'll be doing twenty minutes of talking! In pairs, hehe." Charlie grinned. "Right so! Al and Husk, Vaggie and Cherri, me and Niffty, and dad and Angel!" She clasped her hands together. A slight chatter filled the room before everyone gathered into their pairs.

Fifteen minutes of talking went by, Lucifer caught a few quick glimpses of Alastor talking to Husk who had seemed annoyed to say the least. But overall, it was interesting to be speaking to Angel, seeing as how the spider like demon usually had to leave mid conversation.

Though the king was in no rush, it had finally been twenty minutes. They two stood up from the floor they sat on, but continued to chat. Lucifer could feel Alastor's gaze, he sure didn't hide it. "Hah, tha' audacity." Angel rolled his eyes, he too was aware of Alastor. "No kidding.." Lucifer sighed. "Well, it's neva' to early ta' start our outin'" Angel winked. Lucifer smiled up at him. "Alright!—" "hm! Not a chance!~" a voice from behind rang. Tugging Lucifer from the back of his collar, up against Alastor's torso.

"Heya.. let go." Angel spoke with a slight tone of assertiveness. "Oh? I suppose he belong to you now, no?" Alastor cocked his head to the side. "Hey—" Lucifer was cut off by Angel who had stepped forward. "He doesn't belong to me or ya'!" His pointed on of his white fluffy hands in the face of Alastor. Lucifer, being a head shorter than the two demons looked up at the two arguing.

"Is that so~? I do not appreciate property of mine being taken from me." Alastor's grip tightened on his cane. Lucifer sighed. "Angel, it's okay." Lucifer told the spider demon. "Aa—" "trust me!" Angel sighed in response. "Fine."

Lucifer tugged out of Alastor's grip, not hiding the fact he was so clearly annoyed. He glared up at the demon who stood in front of him. Slight static flickered off of Alastor, his eyes flashed from his regular pupils, to radio dials, on and off. But not a complete transformation. "Come on." Lucifer rolled his eyes, walking to the hallway built aside the stairs.

The king rested his back against the wall of the lowly lit hallway. "First off.. I'm not your property? That's weird! And unlike most of the demons you use for who knows what shit! You do not own my soul, okay? Get that through your thick skulled head!" Lucifer took a breath, holding his chest. "I never said I owned your soul~ perhaps it was slight miscommunication!" Alastor peered over Lucifer. The kings eye slightly twitched. He had enough. "Second of all! Do not get jealous over something as petty as me talking to Angel if you can't man up and realize your feelings.. he's my friend and I'm not going to tolerate you stepping on him." Lucifer growled.

Alastor was taken aback. This was new.

"I suppose you're correct! Perhaps I have not realized my feelings. And for that I." He swallowed. "Apologize." His voice rippled of irritation. Lucifer raised his eyebrows. "Shit—. Uh." The king placed his fingers up to his bottom lip. The air felt thick, suffocating. A slight tension filled the room. Lucifer took a deep breath. "I won't believe you until you prove it. And until then! I'm not speaking to you." The king told him sternly. Lucifer walked down the hallway, his heart was racing. He had just left Alastor standing in the hallway, forced to accept the fact Lucifer was done with his games.

"Hm. I guess I have let myself loose control," Alastor spoke to himself, muffled by the static. "Such a nuisance you are, Lucifer." Alastor's smile tightened, he was more than annoyed.

" Alastor's smile tightened, he was more than annoyed