𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐲

TRUST EXERCISES
                               R a d i o a p p l e

                            TRUST EXERCISES                                R a d i o a p p l e

Being a powerful Overlord such as the radio demon, it's assumable he'd be able to wrap someone around their finger so easily

Being a powerful Overlord such as the radio demon, it's assumable he'd be able to wrap someone around their finger so easily. Any pathetic Imp or Demon. But the king of Hell?

At least, that's what Lucifer thought. He paced back in forth in his room, trying to put himself together, as the moonlight dimmed over him from his window. He was a total mess. Just a few minutes ago he had been kissing Alastor, of course he wasn't okay. "Okay... okay." Lucifer took a deep breath as he came to a stop. "I need to think about this... My feelings uh. For Alastor?" He paused. "Do I have any feelings for Alastor?" Lucifer hesitated. The king sat down on the cushion bench in front of his window. He opened up the slightly see through red curtains, pulling them back. Revealing the crimson sky.

"I have a wife. I have a wife! I love my wife! I love my family!" He told himself. "But... if that's true, why am I debating my feelings on, eugh... Alastor." Lucifer gagged jokingly. Though, the guilt made him feel as if he were to vomit. "How would Charlie react.?" The king asked himself. He gave it some thought before deciding to go to sleep, it was three AM after all.

The morning beamed over Lucifer, a ray of light elongated over his body. He squinted his eyes open. "Ahh.." he rubbed his eyes. The king sat up and rolled his shoulder back. "Right.. I have things to do." He yawned. Lucifer stood up, then quickly looked down at his attire. "Shit.. I slept in my clothes." Lucifer complained. He decided, since there was not much going on that day, why not just wear pajamas. And so he did. Lucifer slipped off his clothes and quickly replaced them with an oversized loose white T-shirt, and black shorts. Lucifer brushed his hair back with his fingers. "Okay.." the king took a breath, before walking out of his room.

Lucifer made his way down to the lobby, "Charlie!" The king held his hands out. Which were quickly comforted by his daughter, embracing him tightly. "Dad! How'd you sleep?" She asked excitedly, as she loosened out of the hug. "Like a log!" He smiled at her softly. "I actually have something to talk to you about, later..." he spoke nervously. "Huh? Okay! Just tell me when." Charlie grinned. Lucifer's nerves softened. He watched as Charlie ran off to her girlfriend. Lucifer sighed. His once happy expression quickly dropped once he heard the quickly spark of static from behind him. Lucifer crooked his head up and behind him. "Alastor?" He asked blankly. The deer like demon stood above him. "Ah! Hello, dear, friend!" Alastor slapped Lucifer's shoulder. "Ugh... do you need something?" The king rubbed his shoulder. "Why, do I need something to just talk to the king?~" He asked.