𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡

TRUST EXERCISES
                               R a d i o a p p l e

TW: this chapter will have smut!,,, if you don't feel comfortable reading that, or just don't like it, skip this chapter! It's okay and I'll see you in the next one, and don't worry

TW: this chapter will have smut!,,, if you don't feel comfortable reading that, or just don't like it, skip this chapter! It's okay and I'll see you in the next one, and don't worry.. it'll be easy to understand without having to read these scenes . ♡︎

Also! I'm very new to writing this kinda stuff to an extent... so, bare with me...

Lucifer relaxed back as he watched Charlie leave his room

Lucifer relaxed back as he watched Charlie leave his room. The king let out a sigh of relief. It had gone better than he had expected. He closed his eyes and relaxed his joints. Before he knew it he was asleep.

What felt like hours had passed, Lucifer squinted his eyes open to the sudden touch placed on his leg. "Huh—" he mumbled before coming to full consciousness. In front of him stood Alastor. "Ah.. what do you need? Alastor why are you in my room." Lucifer asked. He looked up at the radio demon. "What?... let me guess you wanna bite me or some shit?" He rolled his eyes, still trying to adjust to waking up. "Ah! Well... if you're offering?~" his yellow grin stayed strong. "Fine, but! You remember our deal." Lucifer squinted his eyes. Before shutting them closed, he crooked his head to the side, expecting a sharp pain seeping through his neck. Instead, he was quickly started by the sudden feel of his leg being slightly lifted up. He looked down to see Alastor crouched down between his legs, on the floor. His arm rested under Lucifer's leg in the air, the other on the kings other thigh. "Are you crazy?!" His face flushed a salmon pink.

A slight flash of static rippled through the air, as Alastor's hand slowly slid up Lucifer's thigh. The king gripped his hands on his shirt collar, bringing it to his mouth. Containing any squeals or whimpers. Maybe even giggles from being ticklish. Alastor's claw like fingers sunk into Lucifer's pale and soft skin. Lucifer head tucked into his shoulders, he squinted his eyes, biting on the collar of his shirt. Alastor's mouth landed onto the back of Lucifer's calf on his raised leg. Lucifer winced as he felt the ridges of Alastor's teeth caress against his thin skin.

Lucifer's shoulders tensed as he felt Alastor's teeth deepen through his flesh. He looked away, drowned in embarrassment. A shiver vibrated down his spine as he flinched at the feel of Alastor's tongue slid across him. Lucifer clenched his hands together.

"Alastor... stop.." He mumbled, his breathes shallow. And so, the radio demon stopped. Pausing in his actions. Lucifer took deep breaths, his expression wore slightly surprised. Lucifer darted his eyes away from Alastor's. "You can keep going.." his face blushed red.

The deer like demon slowly trailed his bites up Lucifer, gently holding the king's leg rested on his shoulder. Lucifer's flinched before putting his hands over his private area. Alastor's eyes lidded. He was familiar with what was happening. Lucifer cramped up, a range of nervousness and embarrassment flushed over him. "Relax, my friend~!" Alastor's grin stayed strong. Lucifer slowed his breaths and nodded quickly. "I suppose... you deserve something out of this, no?" His static voice rippled. Lucifer couldn't even fathom the thought of staring into Alastor's eyes, it was intimidating to say the least. Not to mention the fact he had a boner, out of all the times he could get one, it had to be now. He had to ruin it.

His face stayed tucked into his shoulder, before Alastor gently lifted his face by his chin. His eyes gleamed with tears slightly, as the sheer nervousness trailed through him. "Are you sure?... I don't wanna pressure you into anything.." Lucifer asked. Alastor softly tilted his head. "It's quite alright." He consented.

Their lips touched, their breathing combined. Melting into one another. Alastor dominated over Lucifer. His hand placed behind Lucifer's head, brushing through his blonde hair. His other hand landed on Lucifer's hip. Slowly reaching under the King. The air was hot, their body heat faded together. The radio demons hand placed onto Lucifer's covered member, rewarding him a slight shutter through Lucifer's body.

It was a blur, all of it. Lucifer felt dizzy, as he felt Alastor's long fingers rub his member. It was sensational. The king hadn't expected someone so brutally insane to be able to be so gentle. It was truly incredible. Lucifer kept his hands covering his face, to hide the embarrassment flushed over him, and so he wasn't met with the scene before him. Just as Lucifer was on the verge of climaxing, Alastor paused. The king jolted up. "It's no fun if you get your way~." Alastor grimaced. "Wha-?!" Lucifer desperately looked up at Alastor, grabbing his wrist. The king stopped, his eyes widened slightly when his eyes were met with Alastor taking his coat off. Unveiling a white long sleeve-undershirt. He rolled up his sleeve, showing his pitch black hands fade into his brownish-grey complexion, with trails of black vein-looking lines running up his arms.

"Why— are you rolling your sleeves up-?" Lucifer innocently asked, a slight concern rolling with each word. Before the king could ask once more, Alastor grabbed the sides of Lucifer's shorts. Seeing as how only his dick had been revealed out, Alastor raised up Lucifer's legs, sliding off his shorts. "Ack!" He groaned before his legs flopped back down. Lucifer quickly curled up, trying his best to cover what he could not. "Hmm... Don't be coy, my dear. It ruins it." Alastor spoke sternly, yet masked with the static of a radio. Lucifer peeked up at Alastor who had been standing off the couch with one leg, the other bent at the knee on slight sinking into cushiony velvet couch. His hands unbuckling his belt. Lucifer was left agape. "Wait, wait, wait!" Lucifer, keeping his knees to his stomach, placed his hands on Alastor's wrists. Stopping him.

"Hm?" Alastor tilted his head. "I uh..." Lucifer gritted his teeth. "-..Am new to this." Lucifer nervously looked around the room. "Quite a funny fellow, you are! I would never expect someone so mature.. to be unexperienced!" "Hey?! I'm not that old.. I guess... to an extent... I just haven't done it with a— guy?" Lucifer gnawed on his lips. "Why, I haven't either! There's a first time for everything, dear!" Alastor loomed over him. "Alright..." Lucifer nervously chuckled, before releasing his hands from Alastor's wrists. The radio demon's smile tightened before fully pulling out his belt, draping it over the side of the couch. He unzipped and unbuttoned his pants, leaving them on. His erected member stood clear. Lucifer's face deadpanned. It was bigger than average, but not monstrous. Bigger than Lucifer's no doubt. "How exactly... uh.. are we doing this?" Lucifer awkwardly scrunched up. "From the back I suppose? How else!" He causally replied. "Wait.. aah.. okay." Lucifer took a deep breath. "Remember my friend, you're always allowed to back out!" Alastor tilted his head, his smile felt slightly comforting to Lucifer. Which was definitely a new feeling. Or maybe it was Alastor's behavior that was comforting. Perhaps both.

Alright

Alright... that was a lot... will it continue in the next chapter? I dunnoooo~
Also... smut is not my strong suit in writing... AND!! If there's any spelling mistakes, I'm so sorry!! I don't mean to ruin the mood 💔

-chichi