Game Time

The girl: A simple game of shooting- *She points to a machine, the duck shooting game*

Stone: *He was sceptical* What's the catch?- *Vinnie immediately covered Stones mouth*

Vinnie: *She whispered to Stone* It's money on the line, Stone, Shut your mouth-

The girl: Someone's intrigued- *She pointed out Stone* The game is free to play but, don't win you will have a debt to pay!-

Stone: *He grabbed Vinnie's arm moving it away from his mouth* That's garbage, that isn't fair-

Vinnie: Shut it, Stone!-

The girl: Any contestants?... *She had a suspicious grin*

*Skipp raised his hand, still eating chips. Vinnie grabbed his arm*

Vinnie: Hold on, if we lose we have to pay a dept...

Stone: *Skipp kept his hand up* When have you ever been worried about money?-

Stone: *Stone in the background* We won't lose-

*A few other people in the building raised their hand*

The girl: Let the party continue and contestants, take your shot!- *She walked off stage and over by the duck shooting game*

*Everyone started talking again and doing their thing. Stone had confidence and started walking over to the game*

Skipp: You're going to win it for us?!- *Vinnie and Skipp followed Stone*

Stone: Worth a shot- *He made it to the game*

Vinnie: Remember, you lose your paying- *They followed him to the game*

*Stone grabbed one of the guns*

Stone: Free to play, correct?... *He asked the girl*

The girl: Correct... *She flipped a switch and the game started to run*

*Stone had a little crowd watching him. He had no stutter to shoot the little wooden ducks. Everyone was amazed, he got every single little wooden duck he could spot. Eventually the game ended and Stone put the gun down*

Skipp: You did it, we won!- *He jumped up and down a few times*

The girl: How- you weren't supposed to- *She was shocked like everyone else. no one was supposed to be that good*

Skipp: *He leaned on Stone* Yep, not too shabby for a couple of street rats-

Vinnie: Skipp!- *She covered Skipp's mouth along with Stone*

*The crowd went silent*

The girl: You all are... Street rats- *She stuttered, pointing her finger at all three of them*

Stone: Wait, we still won fair and square- *The girl interrupted him*

The girl: That doesn't matter, you scraps!- *The crowd was still pretty quiet with a few whispers*

*Someone in the crowd called out* "Didn't the poster say report street rats and/or scraps?!"

Vinnie: You know it's rude to point fingers-

*Stone and Vinnie grabbed their knives as someone yelled* "ATTACK-"

End of chapter four (I think, I've lost track)! I've been working on this chapter all day! I have recently been a little insecure about this story, a lot of people are reading but aren't replying (I'm not forcing you, please don't take it like that) I hope the way I write my stories makes sense and I'll continue posting more!