Chapter 5

Day Two:

Lucy met with Wesley. He was showing her around the village and helping her understand. "How did you and Angela get together? If you don't mind me asking." "That's fine, we were each others soulmates. We were drawn to each other, I mean Angela hated me at first but after a few dates we loved each other. And the rest is history. Do you have a mate and know who it is?" Lucy nods. "I'm not going to act on those feelings because I'm never going to be good enough for him so I can only dream of what I wish I could have but not able to have." "You know that over time the feelings are going to get stronger." "Yeah, well I'll see how everything goes then."

Lucy's pov:

Shit, I can't be Tim's mate. I don't want him to lose his reputation because he is with me. I can't be at fault for that.

Tim's pov:

I'm getting the panic feeling come over me. God I'll never know who she is at this rate.

Wesley and Lucy conține walking around, he gives her tests to show that she knows what he is asking. She passes, they end up parting ways. Lucy is walking around when she sees Tamara.

For the rest of the day, Lucy and Tamara hang out together. They went on a long run to clear their head and relax.

That night, Lucy spends dinner with her parents. She is grateful that they were so welcoming and loving. Lucy and Luna talk for hours and they have their bonding moments. Wade takes Lucy outside and they play around. Wade transform into his wolf and then Lucy does the same, they have a little play fight.

Lucy's pov:

OMG, I'm so happy to have a good home. My parents are amazing and this place is amazing. I feel that I'm safe here. This is the first time that I'm safe from the world.

Tim's pov:

I'm getting this feeling of safety and happiness. It's nice to feel other emotions that aren't a bit darker.

Lucy was on top of Wade, she transformed into human again. Wade started tickling her with his claws which made Lucy giggle. Luna was watching in awe at the father daughter duo. They ended the day with a family night.