Chapter 22

"I'm so sorry for saying this but you said we're sisters so we'll tell you the truth. But by the sounds of it, it's possible that you could be pregnant." Lucy's face changes. "OMG! I never thought about that, what will Tim think? What if he doesn't want to have kids?" "Lucy, stop spiralling. Tim loves you and I'm positive he'll love this news. But don't panic, you need to tell him."

"Also you have Kate and Ari at home, Tim loves them so much ... so he'll love definitely love the little one." "Why don't we go see Zoe to check?" Angela suggested. Lucy nods, they all head over to the medical centre and explained the situation to Zoe. 10 minutes later, Zoe walks back with the results.

"I have the results, are you ready?" Lucy nods, she's excited and scared at the same time. "Okay .... congratulations you're pregnant." Lucy was happy, all the girls hugged her. Zoe gave Lucy some things to help her out, Angela and Nyla were telling her experiences they had and how they dealt with it. They spent the day hanging out together and gossiping, Lucy asked them not to tell Tim about the pup yet.

Tonight they were going out on a hunt, the kids all stayed with Bailey as she offered to take care of the young. Tim took lead, Lucy was closely following behind him. The pack surrounded their hunt, a few minutes later everyone was eating. Lucy had eaten enough for now, she went to lay down away from the feed. Tim notice straight away, he could wait a little before eating again so he walked over to Lucy and laid with her. He snuggled up with her while keeping an eye on their surroundings.

The rest of the wolves were eating, Lucy was thinking about everything to do with being pregnant. Tim's thoughts: Baby, what's on your mind? All I can hear is hundred thoughts at once. Lucy's thought: Just thinking babe. Lucy got up and teased him a little by swinging her tail in front of his face and that's when he notices a few changes. Tim got up and ran in front of her. Tim's thoughts: Baby, is there something you want to tell me? Lucy's thoughts: It's more fun for you to try and guess. 

Tim took a little time to try and figure it out for himself before turning to Lucy. Tim's thoughts: Wait.... are you pregnant? Lucy's thoughts: Would you be mad? B- Before Lucy could finish Tim growled softly at her. Tim's thoughts: So, are you?  Lucy couldn't say anything so she just nodded. Tim walked closer to her, nuzzling his head down her neck and she did the same. Tim let a happy howl out and soon after the other wolves were all howling.

With the hunt being finished, the pack went back to the village and to their respectable cabins. All the kids stayed with Bailey and John as they were asleep. Tim and Lucy were laying on their bed together, Tim had a hand resting on her belly as there was a slight bump. "Baby, I'm so happy right now. You entering my life has been the best thing that ever happened to me, I never thought I would find someone that would love me for me. Honestly I thought that my life would be filled with relationship that were worthless, people that wanted to change me instead of embracing me." Lucy looked up at him. "Babe, you're perfect in my eyes. I never want you to change who you are. You're an amazing alpha, people fear and respect you." Tim kisses her forehead and then smiles at her.

"Okay, now I don't like that smile. That normally means trouble." "Okay, so I heard along the grape vine that other packs fear our pack because of one wolf we have." Lucy was confused, "oh no, do we have a traitor or something?" "Baby, no it's nothing like that. It's because of the luna of the pack, people fear getting on her bad side. And with our alpha and luna together, more packs are starting to respect us." "Surely, no one fears our luna." Tim looked at her with a 'you serious' look. "Baby, people are scared of you but they also highly respect you." Lucy smiles at Tim. "I can't wait to have this little one running around the cabin." "I hope it gets their mum's spirit and drive, oh and also her looks." They continue talking about the little one, they both fell asleep holding each other.