x/x (monday)

Today was another day of packing.

Of course, my parents had fought again. This time though, my dad had left for seemingly good. He hasn't been back in hours and it's only been me, my mom, and my grandpa doing everything. My mom says the sheriff or something will come by at any time, so she just wants to make sure she's done before then. Which caused stress, and now I have my dad's wedding ring. Maybe my dad will be back, maybe never.

I'm starting to think never.

I'm with my mom and grandpa, we were now done packing, just waiting for either my dad to come back, or the landlord to tell us to leave. I'm on my phone to past the time, while my mom is talking to grandpa about something. However, I'm not paying much attention to their conversation.

Turns out, dad did some back. However, Mom yelled at him due to picking up apparently my brother, Shane's things. Which led to another argument, and they've been fighting the whole day. To the point my dad had thrown his own wedding ring. Which I still have.

However, while we were in the truck going to a motel, mom decided to say something stupid, which led to another argument. But in a driving truck that my dad was driving. Of course, like any person, I was terrified by then since I knew many ways of what could've gone wrong, and we'd be dead.

We are now at the motel, and it's surprisingly quite nice. I got two drinks for my parents, which dad's eventually turned into mine. It's somewhat good now, but I doubt it'll last.

I'm traumatized.