x/x (thursday)

Today is the third and last day of testing. I'm currently waiting in the theater along with the other students. I'm sitting in the third seat in the 8th row, behind two boys, both talking to each other. Though, I'm not really paying attention to their conversation. It's currently 8:33 AM. The movie that everyone in the theater can watch to skip time had gotten to the credits by the time I got to a seat. Nothing was happening, besides everyone talking to each other. I'm embarrassed to even talk to anyone, for some reason. Maybe it's social anxiety? I'm unsure. But for now,

I'll wait.

It is sunny outside today. A bit chilly, due to the wind. But it's not so bad.

I'm currently inside the classroom I am assigned in, D-27, I believe. I'll have to put my phone away soon, so I'll just leave it here.

School had ended. I managed to get courage to ask the befriended boy, Cesar, for his phone number. At least, after embarrassing myself doing so.. But even so, He eventually did and now I have him in my contacts. Even if I felt embarrassed for asking, I'm glad I have his phone number now. Maybe I'll message him sooner or later, but not immediately.

It is currently 3:37 PM. I'm at my grandma's house, sitting on the swing, along with my brother Ty. It's quite sunny outside, a bit chilly, but I can deal with the wind.

The ELD/Literacy Test was like the others, sort of hard, but easy to answer. All I really had to do was read a few paragraphs, and answer the questions about the paragraph. It was about maps, and such.

The Mathematics Test was only eight questions, but still hard. I don't remember much of what we learn in math, so most of them I were stuck on, so I'd answer randomly. I finished a bit quicker than the other students, so to make it seem like I didn't rush or something, I just pretended I was figuring out a question, while in reality, I was daydreaming.

At Lunch, we had pizza, surprisingly. It tasted good. However, only the high schoolers were allowed outside, so we were stuck inside Ms. CJ's classroom. During that, that's when I asked for his phone number, and gave me it.

By 7:46 PM, I decided to hang out with Milo again. Only on call though. After a while, We decided to do our own thing.

Today was a good day, I suppose.