x/x (friday)

Today, it turns out we have to move out of our apartment.

The good news is, I'm not moving across the country or something like that, I'll still be where I'm currently at. It's just going to be a motel.

The bad news is, I'm not sure how to feel about this. I feel glad that it's not somewhere far, yet it's a building that I'm going to be unfamiliar with, and my mom is a loud person, and most of the time she lets my family in, meaning it'll be more louder than it already is.

I hope for the best.

Later today, my parents argued again. But it didn't last long this time, with my dad leaving. I was in a call with my best friend/sister, watching a childhood show of the both of us. Despite its childlike nature and charm, I had a liking to the show. Of course, people would probably call it "immature" to watch a show that's mainly on YouTube Kids by now, but it's not as bad as most. As least, in my opinion. In both my and my sister's point of view, it just followed a small green silly guy on adventures that had a big sweet tooth.

I spent hours with my dad and my older brother packing everything, yet we still weren't done. I'm starting to realize just how much things I really have.

It's 8:12 PM, and we only almost got done with just my room. the closet was left, but my mom puts a lot of my stuff in there, so that'll only take longer. And to think it was only just MY room that we spent hours on while my mom and my older brother's wife is just chilling on their bed, talking to each other.

It turns out we have one more day to pack everything. Hopefully by then, we'll be ready.

I somewhat doubt it.