Chapter 2

Aadhavan was checking the recent criminal records that are submitted before his table. A knock on the door disturbed him.
A constable entered after he said to come.

Manickam(PC)- sir..

Aadhavan- sollunga manickam..

He said checking his files,

Manickam- sir time aachu naa kelamburen.. night duty ku varadhan varuvanga.. neenga kelambalaya

(It's already time sir.. I'm going and varadhan will be here for night duty.. aren't u going?)

Aadhavan- mm naa konjam file check panitu iruken.. neenga kelambunga.. naane drive panikuren..

(I'm checking files.. u go.. I'll drive myself)

Manickam saluted and went from there. He closed the file with a thud as something is disturbing his mind.. to be specific  someone.

Aadhavan is a guy who was a reserved as well as a jovial person. His parents were always supportive in whatever decision he take. Likewise his wife, his angel, his love Swati. He had a crush on her during training period. She is a strong brave woman and that made him to fall in love with her. But the tragic past of her dieing before his eyes made him to lose all the hope, love in his life. But ria made him to live and created a hope in him.

And there comes our nila who made another reason for him to live. He doesn't realise his love for her saying himself that she is younger and has a long life to live with her love rather than being with a widow. He avoided her as much as he can to not bring any hope in her that he might love her. He maintained distance and pretend to not like her. But how long will he fool himself?!

He reached his home and saw priya sitting in the couch typing something in her laptop.

Aadhavan- priya? Thoongalaya nee??

(U didn't sleep?)

Priya- illa anna.. nee vanthathum saptu thoongalam nu irunthen

(No brother.. I was waiting for u)

Aadhavan- enna kutty nee.. vaa sapdalam

(Let's eat)

Priya- u fresh up and come I'll arrange foods.

He went to his room got freshen up and wore a t-shirt and track exiting his room and entered ria's room to see her sleeping so he kissed her forehead and covered her with the blanket properly and went out.

Aadhavan and priya started to eat and then priya initiated a conversation,

Priya- anna how is nila? I saw her in the evening.

Aadhavan- how do i know how is she? And what if u see her..?

Priya sighed,

Priya- how long will u be like this anna? Nila is really a gem.. i know her for years, she loves u alo-

Aadhavan- stop it priya.. stop talking about her.. she just has a mere attraction that's all.. I can't think about or love anyone other than my swati. And nila is much elder than u so respect..

Priya- I'm sorry.. but anni(sister-in-law) will be happy for u to marry a girl like nila.. our ria likes her more and she look at her as her mom. Atleast for ria u can marry her right..

Aadhavan- she is good with her father's love and care and never once she asked about her not having a mother.. so remarrying nila is not gonna happen..

Priya- what if ria grows and attend teenage? That time she needed her mother in every single need of her. U r a great father but girls needed their mother at times of personal needs and to know the right and wrong for her.