Chapter 4

Aadhi- ipdi panrathukana motive enna va irukum

(What might be the motive behind this?)

Madhan- athan da romba kolapputhu..

(That is what confusing)

Aadhavan shook his head and looked at the time which shows 12:45 am.. he also looked at the missed calls from nila. He looked at the call button of calling her again but he didn't and drove to his home.

He refreshed and checked on ria before laying on his bed thinking about nila which is totally new to him as he didn't think of her anytime maybe. His heartbeat raised a little in the noon and automatically nila's face flashed before him. He didn't know why but he wanted to see nila or atleast to hear that she is fine but an emergency meeting made him to go with the flow in work forgetting it.

The cases are really a big headache to him as the 2 murders happened in a row which made public to panic about the happenings. He want to make sure about the people and also to stop the further murders but he didn't get any clue of the murderer.

The next day,

Nila looked at her mom and dad waiting for the answer about attending her graduation but all she hear from her father that too indirectly is,

Prakash- let's see.

He said wiping his hand in tissue getting up from the dinning chair moving out of the home to his office. Amala smiled and went inside the kitchen.

Jaanu- our parents and i will be in the graduation to click the photo and cheer u when u receive ur degree...

She said and winked at her sister to assure her. Nila too giggled and had her food before going to meet ria. Jaanu dropped her in the mechanic shed and from there she drove to aadhavan's home.

Nila swirled the key in her finger entering the door but hot dashed onto his chest. She rubbed her forehead moving back and looked up smiling widely.

Nila- morning aadhi.. enna nethu full ah call edukave illa.. busy ah.. epo vanthinga veetuku..

(Why didn't u pick up my calls? Were u late yesterday to reach home?)

Aadhi- mm ama..

Nila- are u free today aadhi?

Aadhi- no.. why?

Nila- enna policeyy epo paaru case uh police station nu irukinga.. u should be free sometimes right..

(Always case and police station)

She grinned at him but soon it fade hearing him.

Aadhi- I'm not like u..

He smirked but seeing her expression changing, he cursed himself. Nila shook her head and cleared her throat before moving in after nodding at him. He slapped his forehead moving behind her.

Aadhi- uhmm.. sorry..

Nila smiled and saw ria who is excitedly telling about aadhavan taking her to the park and spend a day with her. She also answered to her with the same excitement. Minutes later nethra realised thta they both will be going out so she thought to go to her home or her friends.

Nila- ria baby is a good girl right.. so have a good dad daughter day okay.. have fun..

Ria- u not coming mumma?

Nila- no baby.. i have some work so i will join u another time.. deal..

Aadhavan cleared his throat,

Aadhi- she have some work so lets go.. she will come with us another time..