Chapter 7

Nila- I consent to this marriage..

Amala had a bright wide smile in her face and prakash just nodded before going to his room. Jaanvi looked at her in disbelief before dashing to her room in anger. Amala also retrieved to her room while nila alone stood in the dark empty hall and only mild lights were turned on. She looked up rubbing her face with her palms and exhaled before going to her room.

In aadhavan's home,

Rubbing his chest in his palm as he stood in his room's balcony. The odd feeling in his chest that raised now was totally new to him. A feeling of worriedness was filling him inch by inch and suddenly that day when he asked her not to come, flashed before him.

He never intended to hurt her or be harsh on her but he did. Her confession really hurted him in the initial days as he didn't expected it from her also blamed himself for giving hope and not noticing in the start. He also blamed himself for not advising her in a right way. 

Aadhavan- what's wrong with me?!..

Whispering, he shook his head and ruffled his hair to get out of the constant repeated thoughts of nila. Then went to bed and lay on it keeping his little one's head on his chest hugging her close to him after kissing her crown. But the sleep for him was far away, its been a week since he spoke to nila last time. By now he somehow guessed his feelings for her but not ready to accept it.

Back to nila's,

Nila kept her palm on her cheek looking down as her sister was staring at her in anger.

Jaanu- are you out of ur mind nila? How dare you to agree to this marriage?huh?? Are u crazy? What about ur love? Think abo-

Nila- I'm really okay with this marriage akka..

Jaanvi tilted her head and looked at her in disbelief,

Jaanu- tf are u saying? Please nila think about it again.. its your life.. don't spoil it.. I'm not saying that the man is bad but you already love someone for 2 years..

Jaanvi said trying to put some sense in her sister's head to deny this alliance. Nila just went and lay on the bed pulling the blanket on her and closed her eyes. Jaanvi looked at her sister and sighed heavily before moving to balcony with a little guilt of raising her hand on nila. She contacted mano,

Mano- what happened darling? What nila answered for the alliance?

Jaanvi- she is not in her sense mano.. she just gave her acceptance to this alliance.. i tried to talk to her and advised her but she just went to sleep not replying to me.. what should we do? I can't let her spoil her life..

Mano- okay calm down.. lets do something.. what did uncle decided about you? Is he okay with me marrying you?

Jaanvi- yes he agreed to our wedding but i couldn't celebrate it completely when my little sister's life...

She dragged her sentence looking at nila's sleeping figure and again turned to face other side wiping her tears.

Mano- okay don't cry.. i will talk with nila..

Jaanvi hummed and then both of them started their talks not aware of that a soul is shedding tears.

Nila wiped her tears that is flowing continuously. She didn't want to accept this marriage but she didn't have any other option too. She tried many times to talk with aadhavan but the words he spoke to her that day stopped her from doing so. She really wanted to forget him but her stupid heart doesn't co-operate to this as her love for him for 2 years didn't let her heart to give up.

The one week her parents gave for taking a decision for this alliance was over and she couldn't hurt herself and break down more to get out from aadhavan's thought but she couldn't.

Her mother already asked her to forget that guy and give her acceptance to this marriage which made nila to think about her past 23 years of life which only filled with her loneliness and her unsupportive parents, guiding herself to whatever she wanted to.

She smiled sadly before going to sleep letting herself to get free from this reality and to take her to the dream world and wished not to wake up.

Morning 10:48
In aadhavan's office,

Dhilip- sir commissioner sir wants to have a talk with you..

(Dhilip- Inspector of police. Aadhavan's most trusted friend and colleague and he is the incharge of the murder case)

Aadhavan nodded before taking his cap and moving out with dhilip to commissioner office.

Aadhavan- sir..

Satyadev- come in young men..

(Satyadev(dev)- commissioner of police. Most respected human and also a strict officer)

Aadhavan and dhilip entered the office and stood before him and saluted. Dev nodded and asked them to sit.

Dev- how is the case going dhilip?

He interrogated checking the file that dhilip submitted. Aadhavan and dhilip looked at eachother before answering him,

Dhilip- sir, the case is getting little complicated than we expected..

Dev- did u expect a complicated case which become ‘little' complicated?!

Sarcasm dripped in his voice as he smirked at them.

Dhilip- sir, i tried to find every evidence in the crime place sir but u just found a pendrive which is a threatening video to aadhavan sir.

Dev looked at aadhavan,

Aadhavan- yes sir, but we couldn't get any clue to find that murderer.

Dev closed the file and leaned back on his chair looking at aadhavan.

Aadhavan- i guess he already has a plan on murdering.

Dev (nodded)- so what are u guys planning to do?

Aadhavan- if u permit dhilip and madhan will take over the case as per the order and i will also involve and assist in this case as its getting risky.

Dhilip looked at him with wide eyes before turning to dev who is already staring at aadhavan.

Dev- okay take over the case aadhav and dhilip and madhan will accompany u in this case.

Aadhavan, dhilip- sirr...

Both were shocked as aadhavan was only planning to assist them in the case but taking over the case is really risky. Dhilip was shocked because he was worried and feared remembering the threatening video to aadhavan which risked ria's life.

Dhilip- sir, but-

Dev- what is it dhilip? Are u perhaps worried about the threatening video? Friendship?!

He questioned and smiled while saying the last word standing up walking forward. He looked at aadhavan before saying,

Dev- he might be your close friend but don't forget he came to this higher position after crossing your level. He got to this position only through his hardwork. Single-handedly he closed the cases of 18 criminals, 7 encounters, his thought process and tactics to catch the criminals and his judgement never went wrong.

With pride he patted aadhavan's shoulder and then looked at Dhilip who also had proud smile on his face.

Dev- so aadhavan is taking over the case and u guys will accompany him and travel with him throughout the case.

Dhilip nodded with a small smile,

Dev- what say aadhav?

Aadhavan smiled,

Aadhavan- okay sir.. and with your permission.

Dev nodded with a smile. Aadhavan wore his cap and saluted at him before moving out and dhilip too did the same and followed aadhavan. Dev stood there with a proud smile looking at his young man who is grown so much.

Vote and comment ❤️

How was the chapter?