Chapter 13

Andrew- mom listen to me..

Sandra- what are you going to say drew? Whatever it is I'm not gonna accept.. our decision is final..

Andrew- no mom.. it's just a matter of 2 months.. we can keep wedding after i complete my work.

Krish- yes sandr-..

She glared at him make him shut his mouth. And gave a helpless look to andrew who sighed and held his mom's hand kneeling beside the bed where she is sitting.

Andrew- mom.. please understand.. only 2 months.. then i will get married according to your wish..

Sandra- no drew.. i have already discussed with prakash and amala.. they are okay with it and your wedding will be in next week.

Andrew- why don't you understand mom?! It's not about yours or her parents.. it about nila.. only she have the right and consent to say when and how to get this wedding done.. it's our life mom.. atleas-

Sandra- she already gave her positive consent to this..

Andrew looked at her bewildered then he averted his gaze to his father who nodded his head folding his hands to his back. Andrew stood up and moved out straight to nila's room.

He knocked continuously,

Jaanu- wha-

Andrew- nila?

Nila came to the door drying her hair in towel.

Andrew- did you consent to this wedding for happening in next week? 

Jaanvi turned to nila with a widened eyes and open mouth in shock. Nila just looked at andrew and nodded.

Jaanu- wtf nila? Who tf in their right sense will do this? Are you pathetic? What-

Nila- i gave my consent with my who..wholeheart... Are you okay with this andrew?

Andrew- b..but.. you? I don't thin-

Nila- I'm okay with it.. amma asked me to go with you for choosing wedding invitation card.. shall we? After breakfast?

Andrew nodded hesitantly but also smiled and went back to his room.

Jaanvi closed the door and gave a hard slap to nila who just stood there like a tree. She went to dressing table to take her bag and phone moving out of the room in anger.

Nila got ready and both andrew and nila went to choose wedding invitation card. Both choosed a card and gave order then moved out to reach dress shop where their parents asked them to come. And they all started choosing wedding dress for them.

In aadhavan's home,

Aadhavan moved to the door when he heard a knock and opened to see mano and jaanvi standing there. He frowned but let them in and closed the door. Brought two glass of water and passed it to them then sat on the single seater couch beside them.

Aadhi- what is it da?

Mano- aadhav you lo-

Jaanu- nila is getting married next week aadhav..

The already restless heart of him became lifeless hearing her. At that time he doesn't want to know how she know nila or how she know about the wedding or nila's love for him. His love, life, heart everything crushed in a single sentence.

He had a hope that he will somehow make her to change her mind, he had a hope she will stop the wedding, he had a hope that she will run to him calling off the wedding but.. everything crushed in a second.