Chapter 6

Jaanvi broke the hug and look at her little sister who is sobbing,

Jaanu- nila baby.. what happened da? Why are u talking like this?

Nila- no akka I'm wrong at everytime to expect that someone will love me but in return i got only hatred.. why akka.?

Jaanu- just tell me who hurted my baby sister? Huh??.. i will deal.. u know right jaanvi loves her baby sister nila.. mm..

Nila (nodded)- aadhi.. akka.. aadhi told me not to see him or ria hereon.. I'm so hurt akka.. i didn't love him at first sight but i respected him a lot.. what if he is a widow?!.. how can i control my feelings when I'm around him all the time, his secret caring, and everything.. and ria.. she is my everything akka.. i started looking at her like my daughter and everytime i see her i got a feeling and pride of being a mother.. I'm also a human akka..

Jaanvi understood her and hugged her patting he back but both flinched when their mom yelled nila's name. She came forward to their daughters and looked at nila with anger,

Amala- how dare you? Huh?.. what did u say ‘what if he is a widow'.. are u in love with a widow?.. are u pathetic nila?? Is this how we raised..?! Do u think we will allow to get married to a man who has a daughter? No way nila..

Nila- amma what are u speaking? I love him amma.. he is good person and wor-

Amala- I don't care about the work or money but getting married is happening only once in a lifetime and u r yet to enter the phase but that guy already passed that phase.. I'm not allowing u to love a man who is already married and has a daughter..

Jaanvi- amma don't hurt her mom.. she is already hurt..

Amala- its because of her adamancy.. see nila this is last warning for u.. and I'm going to talk to ur dad for seeing ur alliance.. u r not going to go to any job atleast get married..

Nila, jaanu- amma..

Prakash- lower ur tone girls.. amala come i have something to talk with u about our daughters marriage..

Amala nodded and went with him,

Nila- akka what is this akka?? Why no one is understanding me or giving me chance to do anything to my wish..

She sobbed and sat on the bed with a thud. Jaanu sat near her and patted her shoulder side hugging her.

In their parents' room,

Prakash- amala.. look

He said showing the pictures to two men in his tab. Amala saw them and again at prakash.

Prakash- they both are my friend's sons.. owned many companies and industries.. in simple words, millionaire.. both are well settled in Australia.. my friend asked me about our daughters.. so what say..

Amala remained silent for sometime before agreeing with a wide smile.

Prakash- okay then.. ask our daughters consent and then i will talk to my friend about it.

She nodded and both of them went to sleep.

Next day,

Nila and jaanvi were sitting in the dinning with a blank face looking at their parents who is asking their consent for marriage.

Prakash- take some time jaanu..

Jaanu- no dad I'm sorry but i love a man..

Amala- what are yo-

She stopped when prakash showed his palm and let jaanvi continue,

Jaanu- he is a good person dad.. and also he will take a good care of me.. please dad.. meet him once..

Prakash- okay bring him tomorrow..

He said and then looked at nila who is sitting silently. He looked at amala,

Amala- what about u nila? Tell.. but don't tell u r in still love with that guy who is a widow.. we are not going to accept it..

Nila looked at her parents and smiled but only jaanvi felt the pain in her smile,

Nila- i need some time mom..

Prakash nodded getting up moving out to go to his work. Amala also went to her room after instructing the cook and maids. Jaanvi patted her back, hugging her before going to her work.

Nila went to her room and closed the door finally letting her tears flow from her eyes. She sat on the bed again thinking about his hurtful words and his behaviour the previous day. She is not yet out of it, forgetting how her parents asked her answer for alliance not considering her feelings because its not new for her but atleast they asked her consent.

She took her phone and hopefully saw if there is any message or phone call from him but no. She wiped her tears and lay on the bed thinking about ria and aadhavan.

In aadhavan's home,

Aadhavan- seetha ma.. do something and make her to stop crying.. please.. I'm getting late..

Seetha- she is asking for nila.. what can i do about it? Just call nil-

Aadhavan- no way.. let her live her life than taking care of my daughter and torturing me.. i will take ria with me..

Ria- dada.. i want nila mumma.. please dada..

Aadhavan kneeled to her height and wiped her tears correcting her hair clips,

Aadhavan- see baby.. nila mumma is getting busy so she will not get time to come here.. so hereon only i have u and u have me.. i will take ria to park tomorrow evening.. okay.. smile

Ria somehow smiled and went with aadhavan. Seetha looked at aadhavan and ria in pity also getting upset on aadhavan for his behaviour towards nila yesterday as the security told her about the happenings.

Aadhavan drove to the station. He was driving peacefully and having a feeling of relief that he made nila to understand the reality also he will not get to bear her tortures of singing love u love u or her non stop talks but once he loved her talks. He always seen her a beautiful little girl and admired her bond with ria but everything changed when she confessed her love for him. He started maintaining distance with her, paid less attention to her, moreover he sometimes give annoyed expression to her talks. He got angry on her at first but as days passed he maintained a neutral expression and distance to her.

But little did he know that he will regret everything he said and will realise his love for her.

Let's wait and see😉😌

Vote and comment ❤️

How was the chapter?