WHITEROOM

Kiyo pov:

What is living being.What is love? What is anger? What is ignorance.
I know all of the definitions but can't feel it.If I am not only born in the whiteroom maybe I can feel like a real one.Maybe I can trust anyone.It doesn't mean I don't trust anyone here I trust very few people.Tanya and Shinichi are the best friend of mine.We are doing our task untill we heard phonecall one of the instructor take phone and attend the call and he shocked and came to me.

Instructor:Ayanokouji Kiyotaka And all the subjects of 4 generation stop the work you are doing and assemble here within 2 Minutes.

Everyone assembled.

Instructor:Prof Ayanokouji requested you all go to his mansion get ready and pack your essential things and whiteroom is going to shutdown for few months so you continue your training schedule on the mansion.

Everyone is shocked and we packed things

At the car and Demon generation has started talking between themselves.Why is whiteroom is shutdown.

Mikey:Maybe he ran out of funds.

Yuuichi:It's not possible he is not someone will shut down whiteroom for that silly reason.

Tanya:I think government or military somehow know whiteroom and started investigation.

Kiyo:I also think same.

Still I can't believe I am in outside world.
The view is a very beautiful.I am envy of the outsiders.Because they can see the nature of the world everyday and every second.It feels like a newborn baby look the world for first time.I was very curious.i am wondering what is normal.Then I see girl with White hair and Blue eye In the road.Why is she feared.Then I see someone is stalking her.

The new OCC :

Shinichi POV:

Shinichi POV:

We are shocked by the sudden news.I am enjoying the current situation others are wondering about the reason behind the wr shutdown.I have hypothesis.Lets keep it now.I see kiyo looking the outside world.His eye is sparkling.I see his expression is changed to sad one.I can't explain how I feel now.First of all why is he looking so sad.You can easily say that by his face expression.Tanya look at me and nodded and I aslo. Others still not noticing the expression he had now.
Yuuichi looked very surprised.Then all look at Kiyo very slowly.They all very surprised.The first to break the silence is Ai Hayasaka.

Hayasaka:Kiyotaka Kun what is happening.

Kiyo:What do you mean by that?
He said with annoying tone
It surprised everyone in the car.