BUS SCENE

"Honest People Doesn't Exist"
__________________________________________________

Akiyama POV:

Today is the day where we are going to our new Highschool.Matsuo Recommended to car.But we declined and decided to take bus.When we enter the bus, Everyone is staring at us.Why are they staring at me like that.I don't like a bit.it make me uncomfortable.I can sense Kiyo is also feeling same.Kiyo and me Take seat in front side.While other are spreading in back seats.There was argument in old woman is asking a boy to give up his seat for Grandma.However grandma declined it and said it is fine.A girl came to them and asked the boy to give his seat for the grandma because it would contribute to society.It is nice move.The boy was unfazed by the girl said.Perfectly encountered during this conversation kiyo slept in my shoulder.

Tanya:Why don't you give up your seat.mrs Angel

??:Yeah it is right.Take my seat mam.

??:It's okay dear.

??:take my seat please.

??:thanks.

She came to Tanya and introduce herself and said none of her middle school students are here that make her sad but sad doesn't exist in her face.It looks my friends also noticed this.Except sleeping Genius.I noticed her
Mask off when Tanya asked.
"You gotta love humans when everyone stick to script.They put up a great act, But as soon as unexpected things happen they react completely true to their nature".I noticed black haired who is reading Crime and Punishment.She noticed my stare and glare at me.I didn't break it untill she break.She seems to have high self confidence let's she can back up or not.

__________________________________________________

  Place:??
  Time:??

Prof Ayanokouji:Who are you

??:My, where is my manner. My name is Akira Shizuku~

??:Why are you here

Akira:Because I am going to kill your son
and make him mine~~hehe

Prof Ayanokouji:pfft how foolish

Akira:Do you forgot what I did or do you have no idea about my abilities.

??:She destroyed multi-million company without even her father influence .

Prof Ayanokouji:Why is she interested him this far and Her father is very protective and obedient to her like a dog.If she asked her father to die he even die without even caring ANYONE.

__________________________________________________

Kiyo:Why I can't take off my mind about her.

Kiyo:Anyways Shinichi Don't you think this school is suspicious.

Akiyama:Do you say school offer the employment rate is 100% is very suspicious.

Kiyo:Yes,but the real question is who they offer 100% Employment offer.i think this offer is Single person who standout in everything or whole class.Even this is elite school.Even whole school is funded by government.I still can't believe.I think this school is built in hierarchy.

Shinichi:I also think same.

Mikey:Ahh I am hungry.

Ai:Take this chocolate.

She gave a chocolate to Mikey.

Mikey: Tasty !

Tanya:He will never change.

Narcissist blonde is smirked looking at kiyo and Shinichi.They noticed.

Shinichi:Is he heard what we say.If he heard he must extraordinary.

Kiyo:Why is he looking at me like a familiar person.Is he knows me . If he knows he must looking at me in the other side of the mirror.

Kiyo pov:
I saw many girls are entering the bus.I think I should get in car.Bus is very tiring But I can learn something about society
there many types of people's in society.People like narcissist are think about themselves only not caring about other.People like kind person they
Think about the other health and caring about the other even they don't care about themselves like an angel.People like two faced they are the unique they only care about their masks.They have high reputation in society.But they do not care about the other or themselves they only care about social standings.This kind people's are commonly you can see.I saw a man who is begging in the streets while I am looking at window.
Adults say Money is not growing in tree.But food is growing in tree but still people are dying from hungry.Which means even money grow in tree is not enough to put poverty to end huh.is it wrong or right.No can answer because everyone have different perspectives.One person thinks this is the correct ,another person think this is correct.

"Are all people equal?

These days, all society loves to talk about is equality.People are calling for men and women to be treated equally, and shouting for society to get rid of inequality.They call for high employment rates for women, personal-use cars for everyone, and they go as far as to find fault with the order of the register of names.People even advocate equality for people with disabilities, and now the public is encouraged to stop using the term "disabled people." Children are being taught that everyone is equal.

Is that really true?, I wondered.

Men and women have different roles if they have different abilities. People with disabilities are still disabled, no matter what term they call disabled people.None of this has meaning if no one pays attention to it.

In other words, the answer is no.A great man once said that God did not make anyone above or below each other. But that doesn't mean that everyone is equal. Does you know that the passage doesn't end there? The rest is like this. Everyone is equal at birth, but then I asked, why are there differences in people's jobs and statuses?That was written in the second half of the passage.Is it a difference because one struggled with academics or because one didn't try hard enough?

A difference is created there. That's the famous "scholarship studies." These teachings haven't changed at all, even in modern day 2015. However, the situation is more complex and is becoming more serious.

Anyhow, people are beings that are capable of thinking. I don't think it's correct to say that people should live on only using instincts because things aren't fair.

In other words, the word equality is full of lies and falsehoods, but inequality is also unacceptable.I was trying to find a new answer to the eternal problem facing human beings.

Hey you, the one who's holding this book and reading it.
Have you ever imagined what it means to go to high school, to go to college?

Have you never felt that it was vague that one day, you would somehow find employment and get a job?

I felt that way.

When I finished compulsory education and entered high school, I didn't notice anything.

I only felt joy in being released of my "duty".

I didn't notice that, at that moment, my life and my future was being impacted progressively.

I didn't even understand what it meant to be studying Japanese and mathematics at school"

__________________________________________________

"People should be doubted"
__________________________________________________

Author Note:

Yandere girl true nature revealed to kiyo father.

I know last some paragraphs are pretty waste.Just put it because idk ?,