CLASSES-1

"Words like weapons.If you use them wrong way.They can turn into ugly weapon."
__________________________________________________

Light Pov :

I am on my way to my new high school.
I am pretty excited about new high school.Before you graduate you will get job for sure.This make me to think this school has some kind of catch.Lets see what going to happen.I made my way to class A.I see my Deskmate is purple haired girl.In front mine seat is blonde and infront of him is Vertically Challenged girl.Poor her.Our teacher came and looked at everyone Face and he locked his eye into me.Why is he eye are looking at me specifically and that little girl also noticed this.I think he knows about as a teacher he must have chance to see the students background.I noticed lots of cameras and stranges things apart from normal things.This school is definitely is very interesting.Why is this girl laughing weirdly.Our teacher introduce the s system.

“I will now hand out student ID cards. With this card, you can buy anything from any of the shops and facilities around campus. It works like a credit card. However, be careful of how many points you use. There’s nothing you can’t buy at school. If there’s something on school grounds, it’s purchasable.”

He said anything you buy with this card
work like a credit card.He also mentioned there nothing you can't buy in this school which anything in on the school grounds is purchasable.Interesting.If I can purchase anything I buy a Test paper and answer or answer.Maybe can buy the whole s system answer.Becuase this is still hypothesis.

“Student cards can be used by swiping them on the machines. Using the machines are really easy, so you won’t have any trouble with them. The points will be automatically credited on the first day of the month. Everyone should already have 100,000 points on their card. Also, 1 point is worth 1 yen. Any more explanation is unnecessary.”

This thing caught me off guard. why would they offer large amount of points.My classmates are all happy but some of them are suspicious about s system.Interesting.

“Were you guys surprised by the amount of points given? This school measures the abilities of students. Everyone here, who passed the entrance exam, has shown some level of merit and worth. The amount of money is a reflection of your skills. Use without holding back. After graduation, however, all the points will be taken back. Since it’s impossible to change these points into cash, there’s no point in saving up the points. How the points are used are up to you. Use it on things you like or need. If you feel that no use for some of your points, you can always transfer them to someone else. However, bullying other people for points is prohibited. The school is very strict on matters concerning bullying.”

Yeah I am surprised by the amount they given.This school measures the abilities of students here.So there lots of
People here who can do specific things at top level.Entrance exam is the why we are here is still not convincing me.I have bad feeling.tch bullying other people is prohibited.That explained why  are there lots of  cameras but still it is not make sense for me.Why lots of cameras just because of bullying definitely not.What are they hiding.I think they tell in the next month.i have to wait for next month or start questions here.Lets wait and see which people are trying to solve this quest.

"That's all no more explanation is necessary.Is there any questions ?
If it's not then enjoy your student life here Today has no class"

I raised my hand and vertically challenged girl also raised her hand at the same time.What a coincidence.

"You may ask first" I said to little girl
Who is wearing smug look.For some reason I am uncomfortable.

"Sir you said we already received 100,000 points this month right.How many points are we get next month.Because you only this month specifically"she said

All the students starts deep thinking about s system.

" Sorry Sakayanagi I can't say anything"he said.

This improves the theory.I need strong base for my theory,So I chose to ask.

"You said we can buy anything in this school grounds right.anything is purchasable in school grounds.So I want to buy the whole pack of answer for s system"

Everyone is stunned by the light decision.That little girl is smiling widely.

"It can't be buy by the mere private points"He said with little smile.

"So you are saying there are more types of points"I said

"I can't answer that"He said

"So I wanted to buy the s system" i said

"You needed to inform the class Because this take the Your whole class Points" he said

"What do you mean by class points.I think you said private points first.Now you said class Points.can you explain me what is class Points" I said

" I can't answer that question"he said

" It is teacher job to answer the students questions "I said

There is certain girl who is Smiling weirdly.

"Yes it's my job.But still I can't answer that question"He said

I asked the little girl to convince the class to buy the s system explanation.

We buy the S system explanation.out Sensei said everything I said is true.Vertically challenged girl introduced herself a Arisu Sakayanagi.

My Deskmate is staring at me with the neutral face.

I see a brown haired boy in the outside of the class.He is talking with a white hair girl.I feel like he is going to important figure in the future.

__________________________________________________

"Don't be quick to judge me Because you only see what I let you to see"
__________________________________________________

Author Note:

I hope you all enjoy this chapter