ANHS

"No one can beat me even when I am at lowest"

__________________________________________________

Flashback Chan :
Why Prof Ayanokouji Order to shutdown the wr.

Prof Ayanokouji POV:

At mansion:

Checking the results of whiteroom 4 generation.They are the strongest whiteroom subjects.But still this is not enough.They have lot potential.A story only needs a one masterpiece.I already choose the masterpiece.Other are only for data and research purpose only.But I have doubt will Kiyotaka betray me.There is no chance for now.In future That will be change,So I needed something which Kiyotaka can't betray me.But the real problem is that he has no emotions.Which means he has no weakness.I got call from a private number

Call starts

Prof:  hello

??:  Hello Sir I am a detective.My name is James.(Random name)

Prof:  what do you need James.

James:  Sir today We come to your Mansion for some enquiry. please co-operate sir.

Prof:  No problem sir but may I know what is the reason for enquiry.

James:  It's nothing special sir.I have heard the whiteroom where they use inhuman technique to train lots of child.

Prof:  Ok sir Come at my Mansion at 2 Pm .

James:Ok sir thanks for your cooperation.

Call ends

I immediately make two call.One is My butler and another is whiteroom instructor.

Call starts

Instructor:Sir do you need somethin-

Prof: immediately stop the all works now and bring the 4 generation to my mansion.This is my order.Put all generation into very safe place and hide it well.

Instructor:ok sir.May I know the reason for this .

Prof:Because someone leaked the information about whiteroom.Follow orders immediately.

Instructor:Ok sir.

Call ends

I call Butler matsuo.

Call starts

Matsuo:Sir do you need something.

Prof:Matsuo make arrangements for My son and his friends.They will be staying here for some months maybe a year.I will be probably going to aboard.So I won't come for some months or year.Taje care of them.I sent you the list of things they want with their training schedule.

Matuso:Ok sir I make the arrangements.

Call ends

Who had the courage to leak the information about whiteroom to detective.If the detective come he will probably bring millitary together.He mentioned we come which means most probably he will come with military.I don't have tie up with military.It will hard.If they start to much focus on this.Whiteroom maybe revealed that is the thing I don't want to see in my life.

__________________________________________________

Flashback Chan:
How Military knows the whiteroom:

James:Today is the important day of my life.I am going to give the reports of whiteroom.You may think how I get the whiteroom reports.Because i worked as a whiteroom instructor With a fake name.

At Military commander office:

I knocked the door.

??:come in

James:Hello mam Good Morning

??:Did you come with Whiteroom Reports.

James:Yes here it is .

She open the reports and visibly shocked and anger.

James:Sk what are going to do now Itsuki San

Itsuki:We probably going to his mansion and enquiry him for months or year.Call him and say we are coming.

James:Why mam Why making call to him.He may sent whiteroom into another location.

Itsuki:That is exactly we want.Because he will in panic.Because he never what are we doing.He think like why are they call me and say this things.He think why they are not that stupid right?They will come directly to my mansion he definitely has lots of questions but no one can answer it

James: Excellent Itsuki San
I said with a claps.

I left the office and make call sakyanyagi.Because he is the one who will give me a great help.I explained him the situation (I am lazy so I will keep it short in future I will try to make the big chapter)He asked some questions I answered him a honest answer and he asked to contact his daughter for this deal.After some minutes he called me and said okay I agree with a deal But I have a condition Kiyotaka definitely join ANHS and meet my daughter.I said ok sir but it is depend on his mood to meet your daughter or not.He said it's okay it is more than enough.Kiyotaka Ayanokouji is interesting individual.He killed over 200 people.But I can't blame him for it.
your really mysterious for other but to me I know your full background and past.Your past is really messed up.Whiteroom maybe Break your heart Kiyotaka.But you are her student You will definitely a monster.

__________________________________________________

"People are nothing but tools to me"

__________________________________________________

Author Note:

I hope you all like this chapter.
Kiyotaka teacher Idea I take it from the story COTE: class Apollyon Writer : opiumkoji ( Goat Writer 💯)

__________________________________________________