𝟎𝟕

" How come Y/n isn't here?! It's been three days

" How come Y/n isn't here?! It's been three days. " Sakura sighed, " She did text me saying she's taking a small break. I'm bored without her. "

" She'll come tomorrow. " Akito mumbled, pretending he's focusing on what the professor is saying. 

Eita raised an eyebrow.

" What happened? "

" She's just not well. " Akito sighed,
" She'll tell you herself so don't pester her. " 

Eita huffed, " I don't pester her. "

" You're loud. That's pestering enough. "

Sakura snickered but hid her face as Eita gave her a hurt look, she giggled and apologized. Eita sighed softly, " Do you think she doesn't like me? "

" It's a genuine question. " Akito mumbled, " But why would she like you? "

" I don't mean romantically. " Eita huffed, " Like me as a friend. I don't think she likes me. " He groaned, " I'll try my best once she comes back. "

" I don't think that's the case. " Sakura yawned,  " She tries not to laugh every time you and Yamada argue. She seems quite fond of us. " she said proudly, " Especially me. She loves me. "

" Hey, Sakura....I don't mean to sound rude...but you're quite delusional. " Eita grinned, " Why do you like her so much? "

" She's pretty. " Sakura sighed dreamily, " and she listens to me, I can talk as much as I want and she doesn't complain. She also feeds me tasty food sometimes."

Akito gave her a side eye, sighing inwardly. 

' What will it take for Y/n to feed me? '

- - -

" Hi. "

" Hey. Morning. " Y/n stood beside him, " I can finally attend classes. "

" Is everything okay now? "

" Yes. Since they don't have any proof of abuse, she'll only be imprisoned for illegal habitual gambling. But that still keeps her away...so I think it's fine. " She sighed, " For at least 2 years. "

" I'm relieved. "

" Me too. " she bit her lip, " I couldn't do it for so long, but I managed. So I'm happy. "

He smiled, " Sakura couldn't stop missing you in every class. Also, Eita thinks you don't like him. "

She blinked, " What?! No way, why does he think that? " She face-palmed, " Did I come off rude again? "

Akito chuckled, " Not at all. He's always like that, don't worry. " 

" Still, I should tell him that's not it. "