1. Her Love For Him

It's been 5 years since I was living the most beautiful life which now has turned upside down into a war

It's been 5 years since I was living the most beautiful life which now has turned upside down into a war. 5 years where I almost lost everything 5 years I lost my mom 5 years I lost my Ani ma 5 years I haven't seen him 5 years my brother left me to rot in this hell 5 years I lost myself yet I'm standing strong enough to face the storm. I'm just surviving with a hope that someday I'll get out of these concrete walls where I get chained and tormented recklessly.

These concrete walls know the story behind my pain. This bleak, cold and dark basement which was especially designed to make my life hell. It's been 24 hours since I have been caged again. Metal rusted chains are piercings in my skin. My body is at fire and I could feel my lower abdomen aching badly. That's when the darkness engulfed me again.

"No n-no no, please don't I-I be-beg you-uu" I trembled with fear and the nauseating touch was dripping through my veins.

"Oh my princess you know right how much we crave for you" He said in a teasing tone. I know how much they love to trouble and scare the shit out of me. I hate myself for not fighting back.

"Please I pin-pinky prom-mise I will not tell anyone. I swear on shiv ji," I said with a hopeful tone.

"Pinky promise seriously princess Haha-haa. I know princess you will not even dare to tell anyone but you know right princess we won't let you go. Let's not make it complicated for any one of us, okay?" He said while dragging me into the room.

"No n-noo noo nahii-iii please mu-mujhe jaa-jaanee do," I pleaded even though I knew they wouldn't listen to me. All my screams and pleading went unheard by them. He choked me and tied my hands with ropes.

No no I can't dream about this again. I know it's a dream, the darkest dream which breaks my heart into a trillion pieces.

My inner self mocked me saying,"Please wake up Anvi, you have to come out of this darkness, you are strong, you don't have to engulf yourself in the darkness."

Yes I can do this.

I was struggling to open my eyes, and had to really think about it, then finally I opened them with a short scream and fought back with my nightmare.I tried to recognise my surroundings. I was not in the basement, it's vishal bhai's room. I guess he's back and I know after seeing me in such a condition where he would have gone. I got down off the bed and went to the washroom. I could see my face had lost its sparkle a way back then and now a pale face with sweat beads on my forehead. I have got my periods which is another battle to handle now.

However, I have to leave Vishal bhai's room. If by any chance prisha di or chachi finds me here they will lock me up again and I have to go to the NGO which was built by mumma for all the needy little ones who lost their world. My babies and my love would be waiting for me. Well I do have mood swings but I don't have anyone who could handle my tantrums. I miss my mom. If she would be here she would have got me pizza and my favourite chocolate truffle cake. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't know when my eyes were filled with tears and I didn't recognise my bhai's voice until he started tickling me.