5. Vows Straight From The Heart

Kyu ?

Kyu ?

Kyu bhagwan ?

Why me it's always ? You snatched my mumma, Ani ma then rey bhai left this country without even glancing at me and now Iva.

My Iva wasn't like this before. I'm scared of him now.

I was scared to death when he found blood rushing down from the side of my arms.

I was scared to death when he asked me how it happened.

I was scared to death when he kept banging on the door while I was dying with pain and screaming because I can't even express myself to anyone.

I got no one with whom I could share each and every inch of my pain. I could have done with Iva but now he doesn't trust me. He's here to take revenge.

I was scared to death when he said he will harm Vishal bhai if i don't agree to this proposal.

I was scared to death when he took me to the place where even death calls me I wouldn't go.

I was scared to death when he asked if I remembered anything about that place.

How can I forget the place where I was dying with each and every ounce of pain, fighting for my angels. Ek ek second yaad hai par kya fayda yaad rakhne ka jab vo pal mujhe sirf dard deta hai.

I was scared to death when he said he would lock me up in the same room.

When he said all I remember was the same incident and images forming in front of my eyes. I could still feel, listen, and look at the pain we went through.

He won't stop before destroying me but usko kya pata me toh already khatam ho chuki.

Usse kya pata ek har chuke insaan ko hara nahi sakte.

Usse kya pata ek insaan jo apni khudki family usse nafrat karti hai usse aur nafrat karke tabah nahi kar sakte.

Yet, I'm falling in love with you over and over again.

Kitna miss kiya mene tumhe Iva. I passed out days and nights waiting for you, just for a glimpse of you.

Bohot pyar karti hu hadh se zyada, that I crossed all the limits of my life yet I'm standing at a point where you don't love me at all.

I don't mind if you hate me or destroy me, I will love you forever.

Love is about holding and not letting it go. I will hold us forever.

There was a point in my life where all I kept was dreaming about our marriage.

but now I don't want this. This marriage will destroy us. We will be shattered.

Right now I'm sitting in front of a mirror wearing a red bridal lehenga. I wish at least I had my rey bhai with me. He didn't even try to glance at me. Left me to rot in this place. Did he think it was my fault?