16. Mine And Will Be Forever.

I closed my eyes and jumped, not caring about the consequences

He thinks I'm whoring around with this bestfriend and using my baby to destroy him.

Why would I do that Ivaan? You aren't my Iva. You are someone who I'm unable to understand. You are the one who is burning down the same scars which I buried inside my heart.

I jumped because I know you will save me. If you don't, i don't wish to live long and about Aishi i know you will take care of her.

I was drowning deep into the water. I closed my eyes and smiled. This is what life has brought to me. Maa, I wish I could come to you. I can't withstand this battle anymore. it's eating me out.

My eyes blurred, Tears mixed with the salt water, darkness trying to drag me down, I was unable to breathe but yet smiled because I was strong for this long. Fighting endless battles along. Before I could lose my senses completely, two arms wrapped and pulled me. He saved me but it doesn't count when he's the one who's hurting me.

He pulled me upwards, our bodies were floating in the shallow depths of the ocean. One is waiting to be loved and maybe one is scared to love. I'm waiting to be loved by you again. He pulled me closer, I wrapped my legs around his torso, he used his legs and arms moving towards the upstream and he pulled us out. He made his way to shoreline holding me in his arms. Tears were streaming down his cheeks but for what?

He lifted me in his arms and moved to come out of the water. He made me lie on the stand and patted my cheeks. I was partially dead, tears were streaming down my cheeks. Maybe if i never fell in love with you then everything would have been normal. You would have your mom and so do I had my maa with me. Our love has turned into a sin, killing the innocent souls.

"Kiwi please respond, look at me," He said and started rubbing my palms. He pulled me upwards and rubbed my back. I have thalassophobia. My vocal cords were contracting which was blocking my airway. I tried to cough but it didn't help. I was snuggling into the arms of the person who pushed me to my darkness. I coughed rapidly and threw the water which made its way to my lungs. I was breathing rapidly and fell on the sand.

"Kiwi please say something, I'm sorry jaana, please kuch bolo na dard ho raha hai," He said while rubbing my feets and palms. He was crying, it's wrenching my heart but this is enough. I have suffered enough Ivaan. At Least I didn't expect this from you. I will hold on to us but if you don't want us to be then i don't want to lose myself again like before. You have to beg for forgiveness if you love me. Either it should be your heart or mind. You can't battle with both and hurt me.

"Kiwi, pl-please ma-maaf kardo, Let's goo," He said in a stammering voice and picked me up in his arms.

"Dar nahi lagta kya aapko," He said, while a tear rolled out from his left eye.

"Dar ki aadat ho gayi hume, ki abh dar se dar nahi lagta," I said while clenching my jaw. His eyes were boring to my soul but I averted my eyes. I will not empower your stupid acts which you're trying to play with me.