19. 65 Holds A Reason.

Each and everyone, our family, media, all his men, business partners including him were on his knees bowing down to my angel and me

Prisha di and Laya rawat the two cruel and the most cunning women. Witches in the name of human beings were on their knees in front of me.

I never knew watching people on their knees would give me solace to my hurt. In my lifetime of war I was never living for myself; it was just people tossing me around having their ways with me. I was lost until today I found that I do possess the power. I should live for myself and my baby.

The adrenaline rush of having the people who hurt me were also on the knees because the king himself was on his knees owing to us that he will protect us forever.

When I always begged my family to not hurt me, I pleaded, I was on my knees begging all the time to stop tormenting and hurting innocent people but here my husband ordered everyone to be on their knees. Maybe it was the win of my never ending saga.

He stood up and came towards us. Lifting my angel in his arms while cupping my cheek in his palm, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Let's go jaana," He said, encircling his arm around my waist while I hissed a little due to the period cramps hitting me hard.

"Jaana are you okay, wait, come sit here. I will get you a pill," He said and made me sit on a chair. My angel was giggling happily and kept biting, kissing him on his cheek which he didn't complain about.

Will he really love her like his own? This question is constantly eating me up. Not now or in the future I want my angel to suffer. My head is constantly throbbing with pain and I feel my body partially dead.

"Excuse me. Can I have a Fresh mint juice please," I asked one of his men who stood beside me. Basically to protect me.

"Sure ma'am. I will get you one," He said and excused himself.

"Bhabhiiiiiiiii," Kai screamed while engulfing me in a hug.

"Congratulations Mrs. Oberoi. Finally Aishi is completely yours and yes a very happy birthday to my princess," kai said.

"Thank you kaira,"

"Are you happy, Anvi," She asked while noticing my pale faded face.

"Yes I'm," I replied in a hoarse voice because deep down my heart knows why I'm scared.

"Happy Birthday Anvi," Shaurya said while handing over a small box which was wrapped in pink colour and a red ribbon on it. I gladly accepted and thanked him for the gift. I never knew he had feelings for me but never in my life did I reciprocate my feelings towards him which made Iva insecured.

"Happy birthday my lil sister," Vinay bhai said, patting my cheek while I smiled. His aura is just like Vishal bhai. Calm and comfortable. Vishal bhai didn't wish me again just like rey bhai, somewhere I knew the cause behind it. Never mind.