- - 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚.

Smut / angst

"I'm here to kill you." the assassin that the higher ups sent to kill the worst curse user ever spoke confidently. He didn't know who he was going up against did he.

"You sure about that." The raven put his hands in his pockets and turned around smirking. The man held a gun at him, he was further away from his reach.

"ring ring." the phone rang diverting the assassins attention.

"i wont kill you off guard." the raven moved his head gesturing for the man too pick up.

"Talk and i'll kill you." the voice on the other end was deep, rigged. The mans eyes widened as the anonymous caller continued to speak.

"Move from where you are and i'll kill you."

"Call for back up and i'll kill you."

"i'll know if you lie by your heart beat so if you lie... i'll kill you."

All the man could think of was the voice he heard on the other end. It was familiar...very familiar indeed.

"Touch him...and i'll kill you." The man did as ordered. he did not speak or move from wear he was.

"Speak, who hired you." the unknown caller interrogated the man.

"The higher ups." his voice was shaky and he was scared for his life.

"Why did they hire you." he further questioned him.

"To kill suguru geto." The man closed his eyes and prayed for the man to end the call.

"Whats taking you so long?" the raven rested his back on the pillar, his hand still in his pockets waiting patiently.

"Throw the phone to him." the mans eyes widened when he realized who it was. He heard at the last minute.

"Gojo sama...." he was too shocked to even speak. "why are you-."

"Throw it." his voice was even deeper before. The man did as he was told and geto caught it...suprised a little.

"Hello?" suguru waited for the caller to respond back.

"Don't think im doing this for you." The voice was now cheerful and cocky. The ravens was flabbergasted.

"What do you want." he was confused by his actions but still stayed cautious.

"you'll find out later." he hung up the phone and the ravens eyes wandered to the side.

"You gonna stay there forever or what?" He sensed him a long time ago but said nothing.

"Aww you caught me." The assassins eyes widened and he fell to the ground. blood gushing out of his head. The sapphire blew the smoke from the gun as suguru stared in shock.

"Thank me later." he winked at the raven and pushed the gun to his chest. In the blink of an eye.. he was gone. He must have teleported since there was a crack on the ground.

He went to the security gaurd who had seen everything on the tv from the cameras and held a finger to his head.

"If you move i'll kill you."

"If you scream i'll kill you."

"If you understand slowly put your head down and never tell any one of this."

"If you do, i'll know and i'll kill you." The security gaurd did as he was told and put his head on the desk, tears falling from his eyes. Poor guy.

Satoru's eyes were full of anger as he stood before the higher ups. Was he really going to do this?

"Didn't i say i'd take action if you sent anyone to kill him." the higher ups didn't speak. They were shivering in fear. He was capable of killing the whole human population, who wouldn't be scared.

Next thing you could hear were screams and some type of liquid splashing onto a wall. he had really done it.

Suguru walked in the dark alleyway as he pulled out a cigarette. he searched for his lighter but couldn't find it until a fire lit in front of him.

"Why are you here." suguru smiled and used his teeth to hold the cigarette in place.

"Just looking for a curse user who kill humans." He closed the lighter and played with it in his fingers

"So you're trying to say you made a binding vow to kill the higher ups if they sent someone to kill me." he put his elbow on the wall. The sapphire simply nodded and kept fiddling with the lighter.

The raven breathed out the smoke and smirked. He slowly moved closer to him. Satoru backed away and hit a wall.

'a dead end.' their faces were inches away from each other. the raven breathed the smoke out infront of saforu making him cough.

"Try it." he shoved the cigarette into his mouth and satoru breathed it in and out.

"Never doing that again." he scoffed, putting his hands together.

"you should, helps you think better." He moved even closer to the point there noses were touching. Satoru's eyes widened as the raven's hands moved behind his head. untying the cloth covering his eyes.

The cloth slowly fell down to suguru's hand and he stared into his eyes. Satoru was breathing heavily and he tried looking away but his body wouldn't move.

Suguru finally put his lips on satoru's and he couldn't resist to not kiss back. The kiss became sloppy and suguru put his knee on the sapphire's crotch.

It wasn't his knee....was it

Satoru looked down to see the end of a dagger being held to his abdomen. "You really think i'll trust because of what you did." suguru's hand were suddenly held by satoru's. He turned the knife arouned and tried plunging it through his heart.

"Kill me, suguru." his eyes glowed even in the dark. he smiled at the other.

"No." he tried pulling it away from satoru.

"Kill me." he pleaded to be killed by this human form of a devil.

"No" why did he pull the dagger out in the first place? "Please let go satoru." satoru's eyes widened when he heard his name. the way he said it was so heart warming it could make him faint.

"Do i have your trust now? satoru smiled and put his hands in his jacket's pocket. Suguru walked in front of him and smiled.

"Better not show anyone my base." suguru ran faster and so did satoru. ' I hope i made the right choice.'

The end?

- 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬...𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘢'𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱 ^_^ 𝘐𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!! <3