- - 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮.

Fluff

A stark pale hand emerged out of the sheets and aggressively hit the alarm clock that shined a neon green. It read 6:30. "Finally!" he exclaimed happily

The gojo clan trained him all his life for this day. Taking away his whole childhood to 'put his abilities to use.' He was know 15. He never went anywhere let alone talk to anyone.

He died to go outside and wander about, make friends. Hopefully he would meet some people at jujutsu high. He had already met shoko and was waiting for his other partner to show up which he was not too fond about.

He hated late comers more than anything, maybe cause he was raised in a prestigious home where every one cared about the time.

'Knock'

The two people in the room look towards the wooden door as a tall raven haired man walked in. Wearing the school's uniform like everyone else. But for some reason he pulled it off better than anyone.

His long obsidian hair was tied into a bun and his eyes were a golden color. Satoru didn't even bother to say hi and walked out the room.

'rude.' The raven thought.

————————

It's been a year since satoru met all these wonderful people. The man he was being so rude to was now his best friend. His life couldn't have gotten any better.

He slammed the door open as the class stared at him in either shock or annoyance. Not the whole class.

Suguru stared at him in amazement and adoration. He was the gojo satoru, who wouldn't be? While the teacher hit him with a ruler and screamed at him for being late. He reminisced about having him near him all the time.

Suguru wasn't the touchy or extroverted type at all. so why was he so obsessed with him?

He hugged him every chance he got. Laughing at anything he said.

He felt more happy..more radiant.

"Why are you always so late." suguru stared at the board while the other rubbed his swollen face.

" I stop by every bakery i see!" He swung his hands in the air in excitement. The class ended as everyone took their bags and ran away to their dorms.

While everyone rushed to their rooms, satoru rushed to the nearest bakery to get something sweet. He dragged suguru with him even though he clearly didn't want to go.

"let go of-." Suddenly satoru stopped when they reached outside. Everyone had umbrellas and some were even using their coats to protect themselves from the cold dripping water.

"It's just rain." Suguru took a step forward before satoru pulled him back.

"Let's just go back." He turned around to leave before he was held back. The street was know clear. No cars nor people that passed by the heavily populated area.

Suguru opened his hair tie, letting his charcoal locks fall to his shoulder and walking straight into the rain. In a minute his whole body was soaked. His charming laughter made satoru's heart strings fray.

"Come on." he pulled satoru but before he knew it his infinity was on, pushing him back. His eyes glowed a deep shade of blue as he turned away.

"i don't like the rain." before he could leave his name was called out.

"Turn it off." He smiled and held his hand out, pulling him into the rain. First it was a drop of water, now his voluminous hair was flat. He took his sunglasses off and let himself get soaked.

He was shaking from the cold before he felt warm hands touching his. He looked down to see...The raven interlocked their hands and pulled him closer

He looked into suguru's eyes, The droplets of water dripping down his tan neck. Finally smiling, he gently caressed his skin and put his lips on the other's. Suguru held his waist protectively while satoru enveloped his hand over his neck.

"Wanna slow dance?" Satoru laid his head on his shoulder as suguru rocked both of them slowly. The sapphire closed his eyes and let the softness warm him.

It was quiet, just the rain hitting the cement ground as two lovers danced in the rain. His six eyes made his head hurt all the time but now, He was finally at peace.

Finally...

The end?