- - 𝙈𝙪𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨.

• Fluff

— 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 - 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦!
♡︎ ︎𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘪.

_________

"No megumi." the raven didn't even bother to glance at his son. "Rain makes mud, mud makes a mess." He aggressively typed on the computer and sipped on the coffee his husband made.

"how do you hate mud when we moved for that." Megumi scratched his arm. He had held poison oak without knowing and now it itched like crazy.

They moved from a heavily populated place to a forest in the middle of nowhere. The spiky haired boy leaned on the wall, looking outside the large window at the gloomy rainy evening.

"Don't you have homework to do?" he asked finally looking at him. Megumi looked at him with bored eyes and looked away pouting.

The raven really couldn't care less if his son ignored him, he blindly went back to his work. Megumi's eyes widened when his father didn't say anything. He sighed roughly and walked out the living room.

He silently tipped toed out of the house, disobeying his father's orders. He wasn't a rebel or anything, he was 13 anyway, but the boredom of living in a deserted area was not something he knew.

He walked down the stairs case and around the garden, tulips and other bright flowers were all completely dead. Making the cottage look gloomy, It was spring after all.

The swing that was attached to the large oak tree was unstable and dusty. He still sat on it, rocking back and forth and blatantly talking to himself.

"Does dad hate me or something?" His father suguru was a very strict parent who didn't allow him to do anything. Well that's what megumi thought. He loved his other dad a-lot though.

He always played with him and snuck him some sweets when geto said no. Parents sometimes never realize that the stricter they are...the more sneaky their kids become.

Megumi left all his friends and favorite things back at his old city. He had started school a week ago and hated it. He was becoming close minded and negative, Seasonal depression maybe?

Before he could talk more crap about his dad. he heard a honk making him jolt in suprise. Looking at the source of the noise, he saw a black car parked at the house.

"Dad!" A platinum haired man held a bag of groceries and saw his son running at him.

"Stop." Satoru held a hand out making megumi stop running. "are you supposed to be outside?" He smiled and walked him inside the house.

"No." he watched his father put the groceries into the fridge. He looked up at his father as he knelt down to match his height.

"Hey, i know he's going hard on you. he's just stressed ok? Just give him time." He poked his cheek making the raven boy blush. "now go wake up your sisters." He smiled and pushed him out of the kitchen.

He looked to the side and saw his lover, working diligently. "Take some rest." He moved his hand to his hair and massaged it. "You need it." he kissed his forehead leaving suguru blushing.

Next day.

Megumi woke up coughing, his head banging uncontrollably. Satoru crossed his arms while suguru put a warm cloth on his forehead.

"Shouldn't have gone outside huh." Suguru smiled and poked out his tongue, leaving the sick boy furious. Satoru glared at both of them, walking out the room to make his son porridge.

The twins on the other hand laughed at his face. "You look dumb." mimoko said calmly. Nanako laughed even harder before suguru pushed both of them out of the room.

" Dad, why do we even live here." The brown haired girl asked. They moved so abruptly, making their other father quit his modeling job.

" Work stuff." Suguru aggressively typed on the computer as he breathed out sharply.

"Dad, we're in the middle of nowhere!" The blonde screamed slightly while her father rubbed his temples.

"Please girls, Just let me work." he kicked them out of the living room so he could work quietly.

The spiky boy woke up and saw a note, a glass of water and a tablet placed on the nightstand. He hated tablets more than anything. He really shouldn't have gone outside.

He gulped down the medicine and limped out the door. His stomach grumbled as he went straight for the kitchen.

" eww." Megumi pushed the bowl of porridge out of his face. "it looks like puke." He exclaimed disgustingly.

"Well that puke is good for you." He pushed it back to megumi but the raven pushed it again. Looking away as his dad walked in,Washing the mug he used.

"Shouldn't have never went outside." The raven looked out the window at the yet again..gloomy evening. The spiky raven scoffed loudly and before he could responded the spoon was shoved into his mouth.

"Eat up." Satoru smiled as he plated his daughter's lunches. Megumi ate the porridge with a disgusting face as the sapphire faced him, a bit of guilt written on his face.

"Just eat it, and i'll make you some brownies." the sapphire took off his apron while he watched megumis eyes light up. The whole family sat down at the dining table. Eating their lunch while satoru made funny stories.

The sapphire took a spoonful of rice and fed suguru like a baby. The kids all made disgusting puke faces at the romantic scene. They all laughed while megumi thought in the back of his brain.

Maybe it'll get better.....just be patient. He smiled and ate his porridge, still disgusted of course.

The end?

- 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 <3 𝘪𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵!