- - 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Fluff

★ . . 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯  - 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 &𝘬𝘢𝘭𝘪 𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘴

The airplane landed as the obsidian eyed male walked down the stairs, Many girls staring at him while he did. It was finally the day he was going to meet his best friend.

A friend he had met when he was 14 and now...

..they were 24.

Ten years of being together made him realize something..

actually he fell for this 'best friend' the exact day he saw him walk through that dimly lit classroom.

________

Suguru tiredly copied the notes written on the board.  Looking outside at the gloomy bland evening. A rhythmic knock resonated throughout the classroom and everyone raised their heads to see who had came in.

A mass of white hair was what everyone saw. The man's sunglasses covering his eyes from the crowd to see.

"your the new student am i right?"  the mysterious student nodded and he took off his glasses. Something about the raven changed that day.

When he saw those celestial eyes and fare snow colored skin. Plump pink lips and voluminous white hair.

He felt a tingling sensation in stomach, his heart constricted and pumped faster when he saw this man.

Was he..in love?

________

A man with a hoodie and sunglasses stood next to a bench waiting for someone. As everyone else...He bit his nails and tucked his locks behind his ear in nervousness.

It's been so long since he'd seen him. Around four years. they talked on the phone almost everyday but he would see him again..physically.

Satoru and his family moved to the states because of his modeling career. Leaving suguru in kyoto that day felt so sad, at least he was the last person he saw.

The raven looked at his phone, 11:23 pm popping up, he sighed and walked with his suit case.

He wore baggy jeans and a sleeveless shirt with a brown leather jacket. His long locks tied in a half ponytail that showed his earrings. everyone's airport crush...

He looked around the airport, his eyes glancing in every direction not noticing white hair sticking out of a hoodie, He looked back again as his black opal's widened.

At the same time the sapphire looked at the raven and realized it was him....his belov-

"Satoru!" the raven screamed his name and satoru ran in his direction.  He bolted down the escalator as everyone watched in bewilderment.

The hoodie fell from his head and the sunglasses blew away. Revealing his platinum locks and sapphire jewels that were his eyes. Geto smiled in glee as he opened his arms and let satoru jump onto his chest.

The raven almost fell but caught himself at the last second. Gojo cried into the raven's shoulder's while he comforted him, slowly caressing his white crown and holding him in his arms.

"Missed me that much?" A fade pink appeared on the pale man's skin and he looked away in embarrassment.

"No." he responded with crossed arms and closed eyes.

"Shit." suguru looked around them and all he was cameras and

fan girls....

"Run!" satoru grabbed suguru and he did as he was told. Satoru fans were known for being the craziest fans out there.

Whether it meant being delusional for him or leaking haters locations and beating the fucking crap out of them. 

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘯. - 𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳

They safely got outside the airport. 'the security guards will die.' the sapphire thought. They took a taxi under geto's name and told him to drop them off somewhere random.

They walked down the cement road. The dark night that was only lit by the stars and glowing moon. Satoru raved on and on about his life like usual but the raven didn't complain.

he could finally adore him...knowing he was there. 'I think about him everyday. He's so beautiful.'

'Wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind.

Give me some hope you love me, I'm sick of chasing you satoru.'

I can only see your face when i close my eyes...

He dreamed about him everyday. Wishing he could hold him till they died, wishing that one day...they would be together.

Please god....make him mine.

He looked at the moon and put his hand in his pockets. "Done yapping?"

"Screw you dickhead." satoru pushed him harshly and pouted. Suguru started talking about his life and now it was his turn to admire his secret love.

His laughing resonating through his ears. his sharp jawline and decorated ears making him look majestic. but the reason he oh so desperately wanted this man was that voice..

Every time he heard that voice he was enchanted..like he was a siren in disguise. He said his name with so much love and care, His voice had this rarity to it. Like...

A soothing lullaby that could make anyone sleep like a baby.

Can i get a kiss, could you make it last forever. I don't know if i'll see you again.

Give me hope that you could return my love. Maybe...one day i could have you to myself.

𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴.

                                               The end?