- - 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣.

Fluff

𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 - 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘬𝘪!

———————————

An exhausted satoru barged through the door and jumped on his bed. His head pounded crazily and he just wanted to sleep. He stared at his beloved from the corner of his eyes while he read a book.

The glasses slopping down his nose as he took them off. "How was the mission." He asked while he sat on the side of the bed.

"Exhausting." He felt nauseous just thinking about doing another mission. The higher ups really over worked him.
The raven chuckled and touched his forehead and nape. His eyes widened as he gasped.

"You're burning." Satoru got up and looked at him.

"No im ok." He tried fully standing up before he felt a hand bring him back down.

"You're sick." Suguru grabbed a wet cloth and placed it on the sapphire's forehead.

"You don't have to baby me." Satoru closed his eyes and relaxed before fore he was kissed softly on the cheek.

"Got to bed." gojo did as he was told. A few minutes passed by and the sapphire was fully asleep. Small breathing and snoring echoed throughout the room.

Suguru stared at the cute figure that laid beside him. He seriously will never how he got this lucky. Someone as angelic and magical as satoru chose him over everyone else.

Some light crept through the large windows, The curtains blowing away revealing its bumpy craters. A perfect circle that illuminated a white light. It followed you wherever your eyes looked.

The celestial sight that was the moon.

Suguru glanced at his lover. The rays glistening his pale snow skin, He was beyond gorgeous.

Moon a whole of light, I ask of you one thing

A man who lives a savior, i want him protected.

Tears slowly dropping down his tan skin as he stared at the moon wishing. His sniffled and cried for this god he loved so much.

"please lord...don't make me fall out of love for him." He has always wondered what would happen if he fell out of love with satoru. He didn't deserve his love, his smile, his touch...

He showed me how to love, how to see. How to care for others.

please moon, Protect him when i perish this cruel world. because i know i will...

One day. "i love you...satoru."

He stood up from the bed, letting his raven locks fall down to his shoulders. He went to his closet and got some clothes out to bath.

Before he could enter the washroom, he felt a tight grip on his back. The sapphire cried making suguru smile, clutching the hand that gripped him.

"I love you too." Satoru said softly making suguru blush a faint pink. The moon shadowing their figures as the raven turned around, Intertwining their fingers and finally kissing gojo's soft pink lips.

"I love you till the moon and back." Satoru giggled and kissed his nose.

"I love you till the earths end." He responded with a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you till infinity." Suguru stared in shock. Many couples wouldn't take that seriously but he did. He would be with him, Through everything, till they died. He was committed to him.

The wish he made to the moon....had already come true.

He held his tears back as he laughed softly, admiring his angel.

His angel... 'He's mine...all mine."

"I love you till infinity and beyond." Satoru blushed furiously as the other grabbed his waist. Pulling him closer than ever before. He locked his arms around his neck and kissed him softly.

They both dropped onto the bed as geto tickled satoru, his laughing resonating in his ears as a lullaby. The moon slowly moved through the clouds. Illuminating the couple as they played childishly.

It slowly moved away from the window's view, leaving a starry night sky as a present.

The end?