- - 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙨.

Angst

♡︎ . . 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭 - 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘻𝘢!

The sapphire blatantly scribbled on his book, not doodling nor practicing his signature. He scribbled a particular name near another one, Took a red pen and scribbled both of them aggressively.

He had heard rumors about his best friend dating somebody but he never thought it would be true. The news spread around like wildfire and many people were unhappy.

Not us unhappy as satoru though.

He scribbled the paper so hard that it cut through the whole page. He stood up, slinging his bag over his shoulder and going to the roof top.

The breeze blew his white hair, his blue eyes watering because of heart break. He hated that bitch tsumiko He wish he could chok-

His eyes widened when he realized what he had thought about. He was so in love with geto, he wanted him to himself.

All to himself.

The gloomy pallid day made his mood even worse than it already was. He dangled his feet from the edge as he sipped on his soda. 'i should go to that new bakery that just opened up.'

He looked down and saw the two holding hands, " HIS" suguru and that girl were holding hands?

He wanted to pounce on the bitch. 'stupid slut' he thought. For the first time ever, his brain came up with wicked ideas that would guarantee take him to jail or even hell...

He had made his mind up...

he's going to kil-

______

All the raven could hear was blood curdling screams from his beloved as she got ripped apart by some stranger. He ran as fast he could, bursting through any door untill he reached outside.

Satoru was too focused on killing yuki to the point he took it too far. Stabbing her a total of 32 times.....

The raven finally found a safe place and dropped to the floor, crying in pain.

He loved her with all his heart. Yuki was the first girl he actually was committed to. His first ever lover.

He heard rattling by his side and bolted. Before he could turn into the corner a knife was held to his throat. It was over, he was going to die...at such a young ag-

Suguru hit the stranger in the knee and kicked him. Suguru's figure slowly disappeared as he thought about what he saw. A strand of white hair...

"suguru?" gojo looked at him in amusement. "you good?"

Suguru ran towards him and hugged him. "Yuki....she's gone." He felt something tap his back. The hairs on his body slightly stood up, warning him that danger was here.

His obsidian eyes slowly widened, There was blood gushing everywhere. He pushed satoru away to see a blooded knife.

"How could you?" Suguru's vision went blurry as he fell unconscious.

Satoru dragged his body by his legs. Making sure to rub away the smeared blood on the sandy ground. He took a shovel and dug the ground,Sobbing while he did.

He delicately placed the ravens lifeless body in the ground. His hand shook uncontrollably, his body couldn't move. How could he...

"Just so you know." he talked to suguru like he was alive.

I did it all for love... your love.

I did this on no drugs.

I did all this sober.

"the only thing that drove me to doing this was my love for you." He threw knife and his bloody clothes in the grave, Wiping the water off his face.

Don't you know i did at all for us?

The end.