Show Me How

(Kaminari's POV)

Slowly coming out of a deep sleep, I felt a weight on my chest. I open my eyes to find Kyouka asleep on me and the TV on screensaver mode. We were watching a movie together, and I guess we both fell asleep at some point.

The house was dark, the only light coming from the TV screen. My eyes were open, but I didn't move another muscle. Kyo was fast asleep. I didn't wanna wake her, and it felt nice like this. My hands were resting on her back. I could feel her breathing softly.

I stayed like that for a bit longer until I saw the time. It was late, and we both have work tomorrow.

I placed one of my hands on her hair gently.

"Kyo. Wake up, love. We gotta wash up and go to bed." I whisper, stroking her hair.

She moves, but only to adjust her position and keep sleeping.

"Kyouka." I chuckle, "Come on, let's go sleep in the bed. It's more comfy."

She still wouldn't budge.

"Alright." I say, "You give me no choice."

I stand up and carry her over my shoulder. I heard her laugh a little bit.

"Are you just pretending to be sleepy so I'll carry you?"

"No..." She mumbles.

"Right, right."

I carried her over to the bathroom so we could brush our teeth, and then we finally went to bed.

She fell asleep before I could even say good night.

The next morning, I had to get up and leave a little earlier than her. Her shift is a bit shorter than mine, but we're gonna meet up at the bus stop and go home together after work.

My shift usually goes by fast when I have something to look forward to like that.

____________

It was late afternoon, almost evening, and I was waiting for Kyo at the bus stop. She should be on her way right now.

I waited. She's still not here. I watched our bus come and go. About twenty minutes go by, and she's still not here. I was starting to get worried. I texted her a few times, but she hasn't responded. I finally decided to call her, but still no answer.

The music store where she works isn't too far from here. I decided to go there myself.

A bell chimes as I walk through the door. Someone behind the counter greets me.

"Hey, welcome in. Anything I can help you with today?"

"Sorry, I was just looking for Kyouka? Jirou?"

"Jirou?" They say, "She's not here."

"Oh..."

I left the store, frantically trying to get a hold of her. Still no answer of any texts or calls.

Okay, now I'm really worried.

I was trying to decide what to do. Should I check home? I could call Mina maybe. I tried calling Kyouka one more time.

She answers this time. My racing heart calmed down a little.

"Kyo, you're okay."

"Yeah, sorry. My phone died, I just plugged it in, but I'm home now. Where are you?"

"Y-You're home? I thought we were gonna go home together."

She gasps, "Oh my gosh, I completely forgot! I'm so sorry, Denki!"

"No, no. It's alright. I'm just glad you're okay. I didn't know where you were and I was really worried about you."

"I'm sorry, hon. Are you still at the bust stop?"

"Yeah." I say, "But I'll jump on the next bus."

She sighs quickly, "I'm so sorry, it won't happen again. I'm just kind of out of it today."

"It's okay, Kyo. The bus is here. I gotta go. Don't beat yourself up about it."

"Alright, alright. Get home safe, love."

(Jirou's POV)

I felt really bad about forgetting to meet Denki after work, so I got started on dinner right after he called. I was making one of his favorite meals.

When I heard the door unlock, I hurried to be there as he stepped inside.

"Denki! You're home!" I gave him a hug right away.

He squeezed me ever so slightly. My face was buried in between his neck and his shoulder. He smelled like coffee and bread, the way he always does when he comes home from work.

He holds me out in front of him, "Hey, hon. Are you cooking something? It smells really good in here."

"I'm making oyakodon. You wanna help me?"

He smiles before giving me a kiss, "I'd love to."

Oyakodon is a pretty simple dish to make, so Denki helped out by giving me some more kisses.

I love it when he hugs me from behind. Since he's taller than me, he can rest his chin on the top of my head. Well, either he's tall or I'm short. Or both.

____________

"Kyo?"

"Mhm?"

"You know I'm not mad at you, right?"

"I know that, but I'm still sorry."

We both spoke softly and quietly. We were cuddling on the couch after dinner. No TV on or anything, just some peace and quiet time with my love.

I feel like I fit perfectly in his arms. I feel so calm like this.

"It was just a little mistake. We all make mistakes." He says.

"I didn't mean to make you worry, though."

"It's okay, Kyo. Really."

His hand moved from my waist to my head. He's so gentle with me, but I can feel how much he cares.

"I love you." I whisper.

He laughs softly, "I love you too. Do you wanna be my wife?"

I pull back to look him in the eyes, "Like, actually?"

"One day." He smiles, "I'm gonna make you mine forever. And I'll be yours forever."

He starts kissing me, starting at my neck and making his way up to my lips and then my cheeks and forehead.

"I like the sound of that." I chuckle.

I run my fingers through his hair, bringing my hands down to hold his face. He pushes his cheek down, pressing it deeper into my palm.

"Denki." I say, staring into his eyes. I watched as his eyes basically lit up, and a small smile crept onto his lips.

"Yes, love?"

"I love you so much, you know that, right?"

"Of course I do. I love you just as much."

"I'm so grateful to have you in my life."

He nods.

"You make me so incredibly happy, I don't know what I'd do without you."

He nods again, playing with my hair.

"Thank you for loving me. And being patient with me."

He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, "Of course. I love you. But...why are you saying all of this all of a sudden?"

"Because I don't say it enough. And I want you to know."

He smiles again before giving me a big, long hug.

"Thank you." He breathes, "My beautiful girl."

He's so sweet. I can't believe it sometimes.

I really am so lucky.

Denki was the best decision of my life.