Chapter 3

Flashback of Vaughn:

"Vaughn! Glad you came to visit again.." tito Carlito greeted me. "Come inside"

"Yes of course, tito! Oh.. yeah sure thank you"

"I'll tour you around here" he offered and I just agreed nung una 'kong punta dito ay hindi kasi ako nakalibot

I'm here right now at tito Carlito's Aviation because dad wants me to send something personally to tito kaya bumalik ako ulit.

"It was so nice to see you again, in the second time."

"Same with you, tito Carlito" then we started walking to tour myself around

"Hijo, kamusta naman ang training?"

"The training is going well.. and as well as me haha!"

"Ibang iba ka talaga sa daddy mo.. you are so focused on what you're doing. I've heard that you never had a girlfried?"

"Oh.. hahaha yes tito.. i don't do girlfriends"

"That's great.. pero if you're open to finally have, madami akong mababait at nag gagandahang trainees baka may matipuhan 'ka"

"Hard pas-- oh there's a training today?"

"Oh yeah! The girls right there were Aira Mendez and Cali Mendoza, see? You got starstruck."

"N-no, i was just shocked tito"

"Hahaha oh Vaughn.. I was just kidding about earlier! Ano ka ba! You are still going to achieve your dreams in life, right? And also yung mga trainees 'ko dito gusto 'ko silang makitang successful na walang destruction"

"I-i knew it.. you're such a joker tito" and we both laugh na lang while he's touring me around.

It's already time to go kaya binigay 'ko na kay tito 'yung pinapabigay ni dad. "Tito, thank you for the time! We'll see each other again soon. And I hope sa airplane na as your pilot"

"I'm rooting for that, Hijo! See you again soon, and sana with your dad na! Drive safely huh?"

And I left his office. "Chris? Hey bro! What are you doin here?"

"Oh! Vaughn! Hey!" We did some brotherly hug. "I'm here to pick up my lil sister"

"O-oh so your sister is having a training here?"

"Yep, didn't i tell you guys already? Cali.. don't you remember her?"

"I-i remember her now.. sorry"

"Damn, bro! Parang kailan lang inaasar niyo palagi 'yung kapatid 'ko then now hindi mo na masyadong maalala"

"Anyway, it was so nice bumping into you bro! Let's have some catch up next time"

"You're always busy, paanong catch up?"