Chapter 9

"You're discharged now, i'm going to ready the car"

"I'll ask someone to pick me up here, you don't have to"

"Let me drive you home, Cali" aniya at lumabas na ng pintuan

Really? Bakit pa ba kasi siya bumalik? To insult me? Or what? ARGH!!!

"Let me help you" he offered some help but I refused.

"I can handle myself." Masungit 'kong saad dahil naiirita talaga ako.

"I've already paid the bills" aniya dahil dederecho sana ako sa bayaran ng bills.

"Okay, just send the total to my brother and he'll just transfer it back to you"

"No, it's on me" sagot niya kaso hindi ko na lang iyon pinansin.

Wala nanaman akong nagawa kundi ang sumakay sa sasakyan niya. "New car huh?"

"Of course, with new beginning"

I was shocked kasi ibang daan ang dinadaanan namin ngayon kaya nag tanong na ako. "W-wait? Where the hell are you going? This is not the way to our house" but he ignored me. "Stop the car"

"Why would i?" He asked

"I said stop the car!" Pag-uulit ko pa

"Why would I stop the car in the middle of nowhere?"

"I-i'll go down.. i'm just going to ask our driver to pick me up"

"Chill down, i'm not going to kidnap you or what. But just wait and see"

Kaya pala naging familiar na saakin ang dinadaanan namin kanina. We're here at the ice cream shop of Ms. Kristel and i don't know why.

"Can you just wait for me?" He asked and I nod out of nowhere.

While I was waiting for him I decided to play some music on my phone to take my boredom away.

Hindi naman siya ganong nag tagal but he was holding two ice cream pabalik dito.

"One scoop of strawberry and cookies n' cream ice cream in a waffle cone topped with strawberry bits and crushed oreos for you" nagulat ako at sobrang detailed nung iabot niya saakin

"Y-you can still remember huh?" Medyo nagulat talaga ako at na-amazed at the same time. He knows my favorite flavors pa rin. "T-thank you for this"

Vaughn's POV.

"I think we should check your sister and her friends"

"Uyy, concern" i heard Liam's mapang-asar na voice.

"Well.. just look how many bottles of alcoholic drinks are in their table"