Chapter 22

It's been a month of staying here in Doha and i've already met lot of amazing people. At first talagang hindi ako sanay pero habang tumatagal natututo maman ako.

"Hey, Alora! Did you have a good experience yesterday?" She's Nessa and she's from the Philippines too. Medyo hirap na nga lang din siya sa tagalog as she grew up in Canada and worked here for almost 15 years!

"I had! Hmm.. i thought you have a flight today?"

"Oh uhm no.. my flight schedule is actually tomorrow it was Yuri's flight today" she explained

"Mmm, okay!" Yuri is a half Japanese and Australian nga pala.

I have no expecting flights naman today so i've decided to catch up with my friends via messenger. As it is 7am now here and something 12nn there

Cali: Hi @everyone! What are you girls doing today?

Mella: Oh! Hi there Cali huhu we missed you here!! I am having lunch at the moment

Via: Finally you have some free time.. i have a flight later in the evening so i'm just preparing

Cali: Wow.. okay! Well eat well @Mella! And have a safe flight later, @Via!!

Via: Thanks Cali! Hmm what about you? Any plans for today?

Cali: I have really no plans for today.. but I thought of catching up with you girls and the fam!

Mella: That's great though! Wait.. diba it's early pa there?

Cali: Yes! It is.. kaya i'm going to have some breakfast. Anyway, where's @Ivy??

Via: Maybe she has flight today? I guess!

Mella: I'm going to agree with viaaa! You know? Ivy's not active in any of her socials

Cali: Oh.. well let me not disturb her! I'll keep in touch with you girls.. gotta talk to mom and dad for awhile!

Mella: Alright, calibanana! Let's talk again when you have time. Miss ya!

Via: Eat your breakfast! We can't wait to be with you again~

I just reacted heart to their messages so I can finally talk to my parents. Through a group video call!

[Cali]: Hi mom! Hi dad!

[Mom]: Hey.. sweetie!

[Dad]: Cali our sweetie pie!

[Cali]: oh dad! Hahaha.. hmm! How are ya guys there?

[Dad]: We're doin good, we do a lot of work as we want to do something to take our boredom away

[Mom]: Your dad was right! We're trying so hard anak.. just to forget that you're away

[Cali]: Aww... i badly start missing you all so much! Hayyy, can't wait to be with you again

[Mom]: Same with you sweetie! We can't wait for that.. basta always take care okay?

[Dad]: What are you doing right now, anak?

[Cali]: I am toasting some breads, washing some lettuce, and frying an egg for breakfast!

[Mom]: You're such an independent person now.. I am so proud anak!

[Dad]: That's good to hear.. less eating fastfood as it is unhealthy for you

[Cali]: Thanks mom! Yes dad! Don't you guys worried.. your princess is doing great things alone hehe!

The parents and I had so good conversation as we are currently updating each other. They are both working on their own companies while kuya has a flight sched!

[Mom]: I love you so much and eat on time okay?

[Dad]: We miss you dearly... been a month since you left though. We love you our fave daughter!

Maniniwala na sana ako sa fave daughter kuno but I remember ako lang naman talaga ang daughter!

[Cali]: Okay mom and dad! Don't worry mom.. i'm eating on time naman and uhm yeah i'm missing you guys extra today! I love you both.

Until I ended the group call as I need to eat my breakfast now.

"Nessa, come over! Let's eat.." aya ko sakaniya as nagpasobra din talaga sa niluto ko for breakfast.

"You cooked??" She asked and excited to grab a bite. "Thanks for this" she genuinely thanked me. I prepared lang naman a chicken sandwhich as it has an egg, breast part of the chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and small portion of mayo!

"Hope you'll enjoy the sandwhich I made!"

"It smells so good and looks so delicious! My mouth is watering right now hahaha" and we both laugh!

"When and what time will Yuri be home??" Nagtatakang tanong ko kay Nessa.

"If i'm not mistaken.. she's going to be back here the next day and uhm like around 9am?"

"Oohhh.. okay! I have a schedule tomorrow too"

"Really? Then what time?" She asked me while she's enjoying the sandwhich I made earlier.

"It's around 8pm so.. you'll be the first one pala" she can understand tagalog pa naman sadyang sa pagsasalita lang ang medyo nahihirapan siya.

"Yep! We're having different flights huh? I can't wait to have same sched with you and Yuri"

"Same with you! Also I can't wait to spend a free day with you girls"

"Yes.. i am also looking forward to that! Can't wait to create more bonding with you, girly!"

"As you promised to tour me around here.." and yes! Hindi pa kasi ako gaanong nakakagala dito kaya nag offer siya na i-tour ako dito pag nagkaroon kami ng same-same free schedule.

"For sure!! I am rooting for that!" Halatang excited rin naman ang isang ito.

"But uhm anyway! I gotta go and take a shower first.." paalam ko sakaniya at tumango na lamang ito as kumakain pa kasi siya.

My first 3 days here ay talagang nag-aadjust pa ako sakanila as bago lang naman talaga sila saakin at ako sakanila kaya nakipag get to know me and them muna on my first week of stay here pero ngayong one month na ako dito ay naging close din talaga kaming tatlo! It's a house na good for four actually pero dalawa lang silang naabutan ko dito.

Feel at home naman dito as we have our own rooms and bathrooms! But of course when it comes sa food and bills ay share talaga kaming tatlo. Sa food, electric, and water bill naman ay sakto lang at hindi naman nga kami palaging nasa bahay as usual! May kanya-kanya kaming errands sa life.

-