Introduction

[Hey guys, This is my first novel being uploaded on Wattpad. This story is inspired from the real life experience but the characters occupation to everything is just fiction. Only the pattern of the story is inspired. I hope everyone enjoys it. Feel free to throw my mistakes in the given comment box. Thanks!]

Another Intro of the novel [Read it, if wanna]

Title: Thirteen Loves, One Fortune

In the bustling city of Manhattan, where dreams collide and hearts intertwine, lies the story of Muhammad Imran—a charming and enigmatic man whose heart knows no bounds. In "Thirteen Loves, One Fortune," Imran's journey through love is as intricate as it is captivating.

From the moment he stepped foot into the vibrant tapestry of New York City, Imran found himself entangled in the lives of thirteen extraordinary women, each possessing their own allure and magnetism. With an insatiable thirst for love and connection, he embraced the companionship of each woman with open arms, never once making a promise of forever.

As the seasons change and the years pass by, Imran's love affairs unfold like chapters in a novel, each encounter leaving an indelible mark on his heart. Yet amidst the whirlwind of passion and desire, there is one constant—a lingering question of whether true love exists beyond the confines of fleeting romance.

But fate has a way of orchestrating its own narrative, and as Imran navigates the complexities of his relationships, he finds himself drawn to the one woman who sees beyond his facade. In a poignant tale of self-discovery and redemption, Imran's journey culminates in a decision that will redefine the meaning of love and commitment.

"Thirteen Loves, One Fortune" is a spellbinding exploration of the human heart—its capacity to love, to forgive, and to find solace in the most unexpected of places. With vivid prose and unforgettable characters, this novel invites readers to immerse themselves in a world where love knows no bounds and every encounter is a chapter waiting to be written.

[Warning: Everything written here is just fiction, please not compare the matter with real experiences. Thank you ~]

Name: Muhammad Imran Gonzalez
Age: 20

Name: Soha Rizaq
Age: 19

[Everything's fiction, you know! Thank you.]