♡ Anti-clock Plan

A chunk of grimy material landed in her lap. Soha lifted her head right away and discovered an open roof before her head. She felt someone's presence and blinked twice. She briefly questioned whether she was overanalyzing, but she eventually realized that there was someone. Intrigued, she slid her head a little. Suddenly, in the twilight, a palm waved to her face. She blinked again in amazement.

She was perplexed and simultaneously felt guilty for seeing things in her environment as hallucinations. However, a whispering voice arbitrarily tolled in her ears. She glanced away swiftly but saw nothing. She quickly looked up, remembering the palm by that point. She discovered a face this time, one that waved a hand and smiled at her. The realization that the person she had just seen was a member of her team nearly brought her to anguish. She instantly lowered her head to avoid giving the impression that she was doubtful to others who were observing her. 

She glanced at the cameras right away, and they were in real-time. Even the mics were being recorded in real-time. She came across the possibility that many others were watching her. She realized that she couldn't make noise, lip sync, or even move in an odd way that would draw attention from onlookers. 

Then she firmly clamped her lids and zeroed in on her thoughts bashing against one another. There, in the middle of the crowd of thoughts, she heard a feminine voice. She could barely hear the broken words. "Leader, we are out together."

Soha remained quiet and instantly understood what her companion wanted to say to her. 

'Teagan what's to escape with me? This girl! Why is she troubling her life?!' Soha is aware that leaving this place is not as simple as it seems. There was very little room for escape once the security here tightened. She was perturbed with herself, but she suppressed her feelings. She closed her eyes and examined her palms. She focused intensely on making a mental connection with Teagan.

"Teagan, are you alone here?"

"Yes, Leader Soha. I will help you escape from here. I can't leave you alone here. Your guidance is essential for us."

"You should've walked with others, Teagan. The security here is tight. It's not so easy to escape." 

"You're right, Leader Soha. But I can't survive without you."

"Keep your emotions in control, Teagan. You need to ensure your safety first. Go back and find a safe place. People here might suspect me at any time, so make a move. Fast!" 

" Gotcha, Leader Soha." 

Her acts seemed strange to Muhammad in recent times, and her gaze frequently pulled upward. He scrambled to the room right away and forcefully opened it. With Muhammad looking so furious, Soha was caught grinning at him. To verify the open room, he promptly called the men.

"You come over here." Grasping her shackles, he drew her close to him. When the men's expressions eventually fell, seeing nothing was out of the ordinary, Soha did not react. Muhammad suddenly forced her against the chair, preventing her from the front, while all the guys exited the room. He became quite angry, dissatisfied that he was unable to decipher her sketch.

"What are you, Soha?!" Clutching her chin as near as she could breathe into him, he held it quickly. He pressed his thumb finger between her closed lips and into her mouth. His moist thumb skidded over her lips and stopped at her chin, causing her eyes to flinch wider and wider. She was lustful at this point, but she knew she had to suppress her feelings.

"Stop causing me trouble, Soha. Don't level up my patience." 

He shoved her face and passed an evil look at her. She reacted by raising her brow. 

"Stop your fu*king anger on me. I'm starving here, can't you just pass me a bowl of food?"

"What an idiot you are!" 

Soha was shifted to an isolated room where it was decorated as taste matching to a girl but who would have ever imagined that her taste in such decorations never matched the levels of being a girl? As a Hoodoo, she just yearned for black things; it might be in anything. She only prefers black color. But from the point of view of Muhammad, she anticipated that he would never be the one to participate in decorating the room or such activities, likely about girls. 

She sighed and looked weirdly at Muhammad, causing him nervousness. "Your taste is bad in girls' things, Imran!"

"Eh? I never thought I would touch a piece of furniture in this room. How could you even sense me participating in it?"

"Ah. Thank you for your answer." She concluded that her thoughts were right. Throwing a look from top to bottom on Muhammad, she immediately jumped over the bed. 

"Of course, not a human child." He went out, slithering his fingers around the phone's screen and spewing to himself. Soha's countenance darkened and turned sorrowful as Muhammad set out. She climbed out of bed, her hands tucked into the pockets of her leather jacket, a grim expression on her face. Her eyes scanned the room. Muhammad wasn't in the room, and it was definitely being filmed, yet she didn't express any emotion.

This bastard…! He earned a lot of guts huh?!’ She walked towards the window and allowed her sight to pass muster as far as she could. 

“Food is here!” A bright voice seduced her whole attention. But Muhammad soon took those little steps as well. With the food still on the table, the woman who had been carrying the dinner turned away from Muhammad. "Two bowls? Will you be joining me for lunch? 

"Mm-hm." Beyond that, he said nothing. Soha answered with irritated comments, asking herself, "How does this human even exist?" Feeling powerless in her circumstances, she sat down and motioned for Muhammad to follow suit. He continued to tip his fingertips across the screen. 

“Muhammad Imran, permit me to interrupt. But I desire you to have your meal first!” 

“Hmm!” 

Ah! Not again! What does this thing “Hmm!” Mean?!’ 

With a deep breath, she puckered her eyebrows in aggravation. She was not reluctant to look up at the individual next to her who wasn't paying attention—rather, he was glued to his phone. “Only 39 of the 40 members can currently be found. That implies that someone had to have been abandoned at the headquarters, am I correct?”

She could feel her confidence growing down as she spoke. She'd heard rumours about someone being missing, but she knew she couldn't share what she knew just yet. She kept eating with chopsticks, setting her spoon down deliberately to convey that she was serious. The person poised next to her saw her modest gesture, and that's when he realised someone was missing.

Remember this: "If you think you can do it, find my partner." 

"What if I tell you that I have already found your partner?" 

The amusement rose in her but she masked it by flashing a smile and unexpectedly dropped her spoon. "Come on, show me who you've got." 

He put down his chopsticks and looked at her. "You figure it out yourself, Soha." 

"My name is Rizaq, Muhammad Imran." He lit up and walked out of the room with the bowl. There was a grin on his face, lighting up the ideas in his head.

She just maintained a poker face until he stepped out. A million little thoughts began to dash one by one in her mind, thinking how did he figured this matter out very soon. She took every single cautions to not let the observes know that she just spoken to her one of the members... but he might be more quicker than her.

She just killed all those thoughts in less time and picked her spoon back. Left her food unfinished. 

"Hm. Maybe Anti-clock plan is needed."