♡ You're A Failure

“Leader Soha…? Is that Leader Soha?!”

The man with the blonde hair pointed his finger to the dark shadow that was emerging from the downpour. They had no idea what had prompted such an unexpected nod of approbation.

“Soha…?” Suji said, sounding surprised, in a low voice. They had no idea she would be back so quickly. They all hustled out right away and froze before they could get close to her.

“So-Soha, why are you holding Teagan? Is…Is she tired, Soha? Wake her up, Soha. Wake her up.”

Ha-rin asked inquiries, but she didn't respond. She was helpless to do more than cry out while standing there. She may have quickly been estranged from everything. Reality has left her with that, even if she doesn't want to accept it. As it is, she cannot respond to any of the questions posed by others.

“Why…why are you crying, Soha, huh?”

“I'm sorry…, Ha-rin… I'm sorry.”

Aside from Ha-rin Everyone started to shriek out in agony. Ha-rin was in a state of dis and was unable to accept real time. Refusing to condone Teagan's death, she grumbled. Erratically, she fell to the asphalt. She barely embodied the flood of emotions as she tightly clenched her shirt. She gave a tranquil gasp and gave Soha a stern gaze.

“Remember. You're the reason for Teagan's death! You're the reason for my love's DEATH!”

She gasped, enabling the tears trickle to her chin. subjugating her wants to speak vehemently at Soha. Even though her psyche was pierced she was unable to relinquish her leader's reverence, even if not much was left.

Though horrified, Soha said nothing since even she was putting the blame for Teagan's passing on herself. She acknowledged that it was her cause, deep down. She was unable to save her partner in her capacity as a leader.

"Ha-rin!" Before Suji could express her rage at Ha-rin for treating her Leader disrespectfully, Soha intervened.

Like a phoenix emerging from the flames, Ha-rin rose. She held onto Teagan from Soha and turned to go, giving Soha a nasty glare in return.

“You failed to protect Teagan, Soha! You're a failure! Failure like you doesn't deserve my respect!”

Though they seemed sincere, those words were razor sharp. Soha suffered irreversible injuries to her heart from the blades. She barely got to her feet before collapsing and allowing the rain to cry with her. Allow it to cleanse her face. Her member had severely broken her.

“Ha-rin! Ha-rin! Stop, I said stop, Ha-rin!”

“Let her go, Suji.” Soha whispered.

“But…-”

“Shh!”

………

“Is your leg feeling better now?”

“Yeah. Thank you, Suji.”

Soha sat up on her bed and looked around. “Searching for Ha-rin?” Suji inquired while peeling off the apple. Cut it off into pieces and handed over one to Soha.

“She will not come, right?”

“She will. After all, you're the only one for her.” Suji said with a bitter smile on her face. Soha didn't respond and remained quiet.

“I want to see her.”

“She will become more violent if you go now. Let the funeral finish first.”

“Funeral… Okay.”

Suji put an apple dish on the table next to Soha's bed and then left the room. Her grasping hands reinforced a hold on her collar as her face darkened. She started to inhale deeply, contemplating the Teagan's passing. It sounded very lonely in her room.