♡ I Like You

Sanal was huffing and puffing so badly that she wasn't able to stand well. She bent down and conveyed her words. “Ha! Ha! S-Soha, Emi is back!”

“E-Emi…?” Soha immediately jumped from the wall of the terrace and rushed downstairs. But half way, she stopped for Sanal as she doesn't know where Emi is right now. What a man! She looked so anxious yet fierce too. She looked around just to discover that she was lost in the crowd.

“Huh? Uh…”

A hand from nowhere pulled her out of the crowd and left her alone at the 1-5 classroom. Soha was a bit stunned, thinking about the person who brought her out. She just kept looking at her hand until a grown-up voice interrupted,

“Looking for me, Soha?!”

“Huh? E…Emi? Uh!”

“Get inside, it's getting cold there.”

“Uh!”

Soha and Emi were friends since middle school but the day before getting into their high school they both got into a fight about the affair Emi was having with Soha’s cousin - Ismail Sheikh. As she had acknowledged the wrong intentions of Emi, she refused her cousin to not fall for Emi’s cheap tricks she lays on guys. Emi has such flawless fair skin, big blue eyes, heart-shaped lips, natural red cheeks, straight nose, silky smooth hair - just every part of her body was in perfect shape that made any guy crush on her.

This fight was so brutal that both of them were suspended for a month before getting into their high school. Emi was hospitalised for a week and Soha was sent into isolation for 2 weeks. When she finally got released, the first person to meet her after her parents was none other than Emi. However, she didn't meet her and left without saying anything. Ismail Sheikh met Soha and conveyed that he gave up on Emi. Later that day, Soha and Emi didn't meet up again.

And today is the day she's meeting her again after a long time.

“Why are you in this school, Emi?”

“Can’t I be here? Isn't this school for everyone, Soha?”

“But not for the people like you at least!”

“People like me? Ha - Haha! You're so hilarious, Soha!”

Soha pushed her chair back and raised herself upon Emi. She abruptly snatched Emi’s face and whispered in her ear harshly, “I'm not fooling around, Emi. I'm serious!” and then pushed her face away. Emi’s face was turned to the other side, she smirked at her insult and then looked at Soha's deadly eyes.

“Soha. Do you know why am I here for?”

“Eh…?” Soha stood there quietly. Emi walked to Soha passing death glare and by raising her feet up, she whispered, “To take away Imran from you.” By hearing that, Soha’s eyes widened up yet stayed quiet. She was just thinking how Emi got to know about this matter when she didn't reply to anyone yet.

“Wondering how I got to know? Aah! I saw the way you were looking at him and it's when I understood your feelings. We have been together since the start of middle school. I know you more than anyone else, Soha. I can tell what's running in your mind just by your Little actions. Don't think I'm a fool as you always do.”

“Emi.” Soha called her out. With her hands into her jacket she walked to the open wide window. Looking at the sky, she continued,

“I never thought you were a fool. Initially…, I just don't like the way…you stay with other guys.”

Emi turned quiet. She pulled her head down, looking at the floor without even blinking. A hand purposely laid down on her soft hair and stroked her hair gently. When she looked up, she saw Soha as she anticipated.