♡ Teagan's Death

“Arem.” Muhammad made a polite call, scrolling down his phone. “Yes, Sir.” Hearing Arem's riposte, Muhammad immediately quelled scrolling on his phone and put up with a few of his words, making promenades in his mind. “Did you find the one who was omitted in that 40-member crowd?”

“Yes, sir. Her name is Teagan Mariam, 19 years old, and belongs to the 3rd quarter of the Hoo-doo Man group.”

“Teagan Mariam…?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Send her all the details to me and tell the men to quest the entire edifice - not even a single vicinity needs to be left behind.”

“Okay, sir.” With those words, their conversation came to an abrupt end. Muhammad was relieved to get his phone back when Arem departed. He would frequently limit his search to the Hoo-doo Man. He is more bothered by this bunch of people than by anything else.

While pondering the emotionlessness of these folks, he heard an odd voice emanating from the chambers set into the top ceiling. Waves of doubt rippled over his brow as he gripped the revolver tightly and followed the sound, which led him right into Soha's room. He initially assessed his phone, which is linked to Soha's room via a webcam, without going inside.

Unfortunately, he didn't find anything odd in response. Soha was fast asleep, wrapped up tight under her blanket. "No motion at all?" He asked. However, there was absolutely no movement. "Did she get away too?" He broke in right away. took off the blanket to discover:

………

“Any updates from Teagan Mariam?”

“No, Ayesha. But…one thing, Ayesha. Why did you help us to escape going against your brother?”

“Aah! That's none of your business, Suji!”

The twentysomething woman sounded much older than her early adulthood. She was standing in the middle of the forest, her hair billowing in the wind. Observing the peculiar ambiance, she strolled ordinarily towards the camp. It was a vast forest with several campers set up on the ground. Muhammad Ayesha Sultana was not among the about 39 individuals who were surviving. She whispered as she passed over a small group of individuals. and acting in a negative manner.

"What are you guys doing here?" Suji said before Ayesha could ask.

“We're antagonizing the food. Soon we will pay for this food to the Headquarters so that all could perish after dining this. It will be uncomplicated for Teagan and Leader Soha to elude.”

"Everyone may falter, but not Imran," Ayesha replied firmly. She picked up a handful of rice and began to toss it into the air. "Every day, a meagre amount of poison was administered along with his meals to prevent his death from the poison." Puzzled, the group of individuals got to their feet. While some of them grasped the concept, the others were only attempting to make sense of it.

"That implies..."

"He cannot be killed."

Ayesha left without even glancing at the other participants. Her eyes were providing answers to additional queries that she wasn't alerting everyone else to. Later on, everything sounded so shady. Everyone was in disbelief and unable to take their eyes off of Ayesha. The wind blew through, and before long, everyone had returned to their own camps.

"Suji." A young woman with an open top button on a silk shirt, wearing shorts. Her hair hung over her shoulders, and she was listening to the newest pop music through headphones that she quickly wrapped around her neck. Her eyes briefly became calm after becoming agitated.

“Do you think Ayesha can be trustworthy? What if she leaks information about us to her Brother?”

Suji examined the girl in silence and then responded - looking at the way, Ayesha just passed. “None human is trustworthy, Harin.”