𝟕 | .........

MIDDLE NIGHT

Taehyung open the fridge to get water but step on somthing he picked it up and frowned!

Tae: drug bottle?!

(his eyes widen)

He looks around and find coffee cup when he noticed it's was black coffee.
Tae: Jungkook only drinks black coffee… (gasp)

As he remember showed jungkook drinking coffee after lunch he always need coffee after lunch.

-

Tae: (he hides the bottle sees suga with Jungkook)

JK: "Enough!" (Bites lips) Hyung!

(hurried up with the key and opened the door, but they gasped loudly)

Hobi- Jin hyun— YN! (their eyes widened as they saw you so pale and drenched in Jin's arms)

Jk- Chiku!! (He worriedly pats your cheeks) What happened to her? she was—

Hobi: you got what you wanted! Do not show any more lies, comforter! (moved him aside and rubbed the towel)

Jin: Could someone please explain what is happening? Earlier, Chiku was calling Jungkook in the semi-conscious middle of the road, and now all of you are here!

(Then Suga tells him everything from the start, and rm Jm Jk gulp the only one who can stop these three evils is their older brother.)

YN- Jun-gkook… (mumble and hobi massage your hands)

Jk-YN (Grasp her hand) Rajvanshi, I will ruin your whole life!

Suga- You stay away From her—

Jin- Let him.

(Suga gave him a shocked look and told JK to take you to a room once he was gone.)

Suga: Do you really believe that Hyung is innocent? He purposefully let her go with the intention of hurting her, and now this? It is all his drama!

Jin: (He gives a headshake) No. Not everything is an act.

🥀

JK: (He takes off your damp clothes and covers you with a blanket) I should not be upset. I gave your brother another chance to keep you safe, but he was unable to. I never imagined that your condition would lead to my death... in second...This callous person is hurt by your words. I sincerely regret my impolite behavior, but I was unable to extend forgiveness to you and your family.

YN: (shivering) don-'t hate me pa…… (muttering)

JK: (glancing at you and lying next to you) I let you go with them because I figured you would be content there for a few days at the very least. but I forget I forget that he is demon!

(he sign and sit down)

Jk: Why did I even hit her in the morning, and why am I feeling so furious? What is my problem? And why the hell I even had to raise my hand at all, what the f/k going on huh?  Why am I unable to recall anything? And I apologized to her after that, right? Have I said it or not? Oh no! I must tell Hyung.but prior to that...

(He caresses your small cuts, gives you a hand kiss, and embraces your naked body.)

JK: With this sickness, I will never be good enough. But why are these side effects happening now when they have not before? (sighs) He will regret it now…

(He gave you a forehead kiss and walked out of the house as soon as it got light.)

-

Jk: (Started as Tae appeared in front of him out of his room) I am leaving, so do not wander even in front of the room, my wife, you are alone in there! (He chuckled at his own exclamation, paused, and looked at me) Funny, isn’t it? "Tata is only my friend," she declared.