{Boyfriend?} (Part three)

{Miles' Pov}

As Y/N's bloodnose got treated, she was free to go. We walked back towards the dorm. "Your boyfriend is waiting." Y/N nods. "I heard! he's such a cutie!" She giggled. "And protective." I said under my breath, so Y/N wouldn't hear. She looked at me with these beautiful crystal eyes. {YOUR COLOR} eyes. So beautiful....it was like i was dreaming.

"Miles?" She asked. "yes?" I looked at her again. "Can we be friends secretly?" She started to play with her fingers nervously. I smiled at her words. But why would she say SECRETLY? I stared at her with a confused look on my face. "What do you mean, secretly?" I asked. She smiled nervously. "My boyfriend won't let me be friends with anyone." I shook my head in disagree of your boyfriends ""Proposal"".  "he isn't in control." Y/N suddenly stares into my eyes.

That's what made me jolt a little, honestly. "Yes, he is! He decides everything I do! From simple choices to life-changing!" This comment left me very concerned. This isn't how a relationship's working. "I even call him owner!" this send me over the edge. Y/N isn't supposed to be a fucking toy! I clenched my fists as I heard this word. I tried to hold my disgust back. 'Owner.' Such a disgusting word. "Sounds nice." I sticked a fake smile on my face. "yeah, right?"

She smiled, as we arrived at the dorm, her so-called boyfriend was already waiting for her.
"Oh, Y/N!" He hugged her tight.

"Babe, why did you tell Miles that I was your little sister, and not your girlfriend?" She asked.
"Because I can't risk anyone getting too jealous." He picked her up in her arms. "you understand, don't you, my dear?" He asked, stroking her left cheek.  Y/N nodded softly. It was now only a matter of time before they kissed in front of my face.

"Uh, I don't wanna interrupt you guys, but it's 7 PM already, and tomorrow, Y/N and I are going on a schooltrip, so she needs her sleep." I said. Y/N's boyfriend looked at me, a little bit annoyed. "Seriously? I don't care." he gave Y/N a peck on her cheek.

He then putted Y/N back on her feet, and he gave her a big hug. "Sleep well, my dear. Dream about me, and me only. like you do normally." He said, as he gave one last little kiss. he walked away.

"what was that, Miles?" She asked, as she turned around to face me.
"Tomorrow's a busy day. C'mon, let's go to sleep." 

{End of Miles' Pov}--------------------------------------------------------{Y/N's pov}

I was stunned of how Miles just ended my conversation with my boyfriend. "You're such a silly sometimes!" I giggled. Miles smiled at me. "Sorry. I just want you to be okay, like normal friends." I looked at him, and then putted my shirt out. Miles looked away.

"Just make sure you don't take too long to put your nightgown on. I mean, it's cute though..." I blushed at his comment. "I mean your nightie! Not your body!" He tried to hide his blush.

"cute..." I whispered. he looked away again. I put my shorts out. 

A few minutes later, I had my nightie on. "Done! You can look again!" as soon as I said this, he turned around to me. 

"That sight is perfect..." 
he sighed. I laughed at his comment. "What sight? Me?" He quickly looked away again. "What? No! I mean the citylights!" He said. if I had to be honest, they were beautiful. it was a beautiful sight.  I jumped into my bed. "Are you seriously gonna tuck me in?" I chuckled, while he hovered over me. "Nah. but I can read ya a bedstory!" he joked.

"No, just let me sleep." I said. He walked away. "G'night, Y/N." he said. "G'night..." I yawned a little.  I closed my eyes, as I start to drift off to sleep. 

I still found it wierd how Miles was treating me, like he was my boyfriend... It was soothing, though.

(660 words)