{A Secret Sneakout} (Part Thirty Five)

I sat there alone, in my room. I was staring at my wall, and then back the the dimensional bracelet. God, I was glad Miles gave me this. I sighed, and sat up in bed. I was trying to play with the bracelet a bit, until that thing opened a portal, or gate. I don't know, what you want to call it. But anyway, I dropped the thing, and I stared at the gate for a while. I stood up from the bed, and walked towards it. And I was reckless, because I putted my hand in the gate. Nothing happend. So I did something more reckless, I stepped through the gate. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, I saw a very few recognizable people standing there. "There you are, Autumn! We've been waiting for you!!" Peter said. I couldn't stop smiling when I saw them. "Y-you guys!!" Gwen gave me a pat on my back. "Miles told us that you were coming here, of course we care about you, dummy."

I felt two arms wrapping around my body, and a low voice spoke into my ear. It was Miles. "hey, babe. Did you miss me already?" He groaned softly, causing me to blush heavily. I nodded my head. "Yes, of course silly!" I said, and turned around to kiss his lips. I couldn't go a minute without them. he smirked. "Missed them, my love?" I nodded my head again. "How could you guess it?" I asked. He chuckled, and pinched my cheek. "My mo and uncle seriously thought that we were going to that 'dangerous' work. I really tried to convince that you were okay, and nothing happend. But they didn't believe me..." Miles said with a pout. I looked at the ground. "Now we have to meet up behind their backs. It feels illegal to do." I sighed again. He agreed with me. "yeah, but at least I can stare at that cute dollface of yours again." He ruffled my hair. I giggled. "Yeah, yeah."

Gwen and the others laughed at us, calling us a cute couple. I rolled my eyes. "We're not cute together..." I said, and Miles then buried his face into my shoulder. I smiled softly at his actions. "Baby..." I mumbled. He looked up with his eyes. "Yeah...?" He mumbled back. I shooked my head. "Nevermind... I'm glad to be with you..." He smirked again. "Same, my love... Me too..."  Miguel, and Miles 1610 looked at us in disgust. "Get a room, you two." Gwen chuckled. Miguel spoke up. "Actually, you two can have a room if you'd like to. I mean, I heard what happend, and I don't want anyone to get hurt, in connection with the cannon." Miles nodded in my shoulder. 

(462)