{Dinner With The Morales Family} (Part Fourteen)

{Miles 42 pov}

I saw Y/N hugging with Miles what looked like for an hour. I sighed, as I looked away. I couldn't take it anymore. I was so mad. But i didn't had a reason to be actually. I also felt super yealous as I watched them.

"Ella es mía." I said under my breath, as I continued to stare at them. I felt so yealous. I was going insane. I clenched my fists again, as I looked away. I wanted her so badly, so badly to be mine. I wanted to crush 1610 for actually stealing what's mine.

{End of Miles 42 pov}----------{begin of Y/N's pov}

I kept hugging Miles 1, because I was to scared to pull away, or that he would notice that there was something wrong. So I chose that he was the one to decide to pull away. After a while, I felt Miles' 2 eyes burning into my back. I was getting pretty nervous. Miles 1 pulled away. "You okay? You seem kinda sweaty." I nod, as I tried not to turn around to stop the glaring. "I'm perfectly fine. I'm just a little warm." He chuckled. "Right..." Jeff and Rio smiled at me. Miles 1 hugged me again.

Deep inside, I wanted that Miles 1 and 2 were exactly the same, so I didn't have to make a choice. "Eres tan hermosa..." Miles 1 suddenly said in Spanish. "H-huh?" I blinked a few times before I said: "Si?" Miles began to laugh cutely, while he hugged me. "I meant, you're super beautiful, my love." I blush. "A-ah...I see." I tried to smile.

OK GUYS LIFE UPDATE I TOTALLY FORGOT WHAT I PUTTED IN HERE, IT WAS LIKE WEEKS AGO SINCE I WROTE😭😭😭😭 LMAO IM LEARNING SPANISH, BUT I ONLY KNOW HI, GOODBYE AND I LOVE YOU.

I just continued to stare at Miles' 1 eyes.These hazel eyes were just so addictive. My face got flushed again. I sweared under my breath, as my breath got stuck in my throat. "Dinner, guys!" Mrs. morales would say, as she served the food on the table. I catched my breath again, as start to get cold. "Miles, can I get a sweater?" I asked with puppy eyes. He smiled. "of course, milady." He started to walk upstairs. "Wait! I..I know where your closet is. I can get it myself." I said, as I get nervous. I didn't want him to notice Miles 2 in his room. He would flip- I mean, they.

I sigh, and Miles 1 nods. "Okay, love. If you say so." He said, walking back downstairs. I ran to his room. "Miles 2...Miles?" I didn't notice him, until he got behind me, a chill running down my spine. "Shit...Don't do that!" I giggled. He smiled. "Cutie. My cutie." He had a firm grip. "Can...Can you let go or something?" I asked, and his face darkend. "No. You're mine." He said, coldly. "Please?" I asked him in a honeysweet voice. I saw he couldn't resist that tone. "Uh...You got me. But I hate to see you with Miles 1610." I rolled my eyes.

"You yealous?" I smiled. He looked away, avoiding my glare. "..." He stayed quiet. "Weirdo." I said, while I grabbed one of Miles 1 hoodies. I put it on. "I just like you, okay?" He said. I giggled. "Cute." I get out of Miles' 1 room. Miles 2 kept staring at me.

I get to the dining room, as Mr. And Mrs. Morales were at the table again. "Miles is getting some soda for you and him." Mr. Morales said, he gave me a sweet smirk. I smiled back. "Okay. Is he sitting here?" I asked, while pointing at a chair next to his mom, and left of the side was empty. Mr. Morales nods. Miles gets back. "Hey, babe!" He said, as he set a can of diet coke on my plate. He kissed my forehead. "Hey." I said, opening the can.We ate a delicious pasta. And for dessert?

Ice cream with wipped cream! It was so good. Mrs. Morales said she made the ice cream herself. "Heaven." I said, with a mouthfull. God, I loved it. Miles and I just kept staring at eachother, and on a sudden moment, he put whipped cream on my nose. "Now, you're even more cuter." He said, sarcastically. Mr. and Mrs. Morales would clear the table, as Miles 1 and I have a whipped cream fight. I started to laugh happily, when he putted some on my cheek, while I putted some in his mouth. Soon, our lips were brushing against eachother, and Miles pulled me closer. "I love you." He suddenly said. I blushed, as my eyes went wide. "For real?" I asked. He chuckled. "I couldn't bear to lose you, my love." He said, when he pulled me into a kiss, his tongue dancing with mine.

Lmao I'm so bad at this- author's note.

Miles' parents would look at us, while they giggled. We stopped, feeling embarassed. god...Parents.. I chuckled, and we moved to the couch, to watch a movie. Miles and I cuddled up, as he kissed my forehead like a hundred times. I suddenly fell asleep in his arms. That's how safe his arms are. 

My vision went black, as I heard the TV show on the background. So peacefull.

-------------------------------------{End of Y/N pov}-------{Begin of Miles 042 pov}------
There I was, in Miles 1610 room. I looked around, and it looked exactly like my room in my universe.  I sigh, and layed down on the bed, I felt something hard under his pillow. A dairy? No...His sketchbook.

I opened the book, and there were drawings from Spiderman, and Y/N. It was a beautiful book full of drawings. I smiled, when I saw Y/N in a Spidersuite. What if she was a spiderman? That would be cute. I chuckled silently, as I put the book back under the pillow on the original place. I sigh, and lay down on the pillow. Sometimes, I wished I layed in my own bed, cuddling with my Y/n.

But I knew that that wasn't true. She was dead and I was lonely, and I'll always be.

(1018 words)