{Identity Reveal} (Part Ten)

{Y/N pov}

When I and Miles finally stopped on a roof of a building, I could finally come to rest. "So sorry if I caused you a trauma now." Miles joked. My eyes were still wide open, and I was in shocked state. "D-di-wh-wha?" My thoughts were spinning through my entire head, and he laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck. 

"Seems like the words got stuck in your throat, huh?" He said, still trying to be funny as possible. I could only stare at him. "Y-yeah..." I stuttered and stumbled. What the fuck just happend? Why does he have powers like Spiderman?

"Let me explain. Just promise me you won't break up with me immediately after, okay?" 

I slowly nod. "O-okay..." I said. "tha-that's a promise." I quickly added. he smiles. "Thanks, gorgeous." He continued smiling a little. 

"So, I'm Miles Morales. 17 and i've been bitten by a radioactive spider. For some reason, I got the power of a real spider. Just like-" I've cutted him off, although it wasn't really nice of me. "peter parker!" I add. He nods in confirmation. "I've been beaten a few supervillains, as you know. I've been on interviews, ratings and all that kinda stuff. The police is my right hand, even though they don't really like me, but it's not my problem, y'know?" He said.

"Right. But it's cool after all. My boyfriend is the ultimate Spiderman!" But soon enough, things start to line up. "but...then I kissed you when you saved me!" I realized. he nods again. He stares into my eyes with his hazel brown irises. "I love you, but I'm too scared to lose you..." Miles looked into my eyes, while the moon shone down on us.

He lightly grabbed my chin, to plant a kiss on my lips. "I'm sorry, sunflower." he added. "Why sorry?  You never did something wrong." I tried to turn his words a little in a more positive way. I seriously didn't understand anything what he meant. "You're in danger, my love." He swallowed. He then tightly grabbed my cheek. he smiled his cheeky smile once more. 

"I love you too! Don't get me wrong!" I quickly said, hoping this wasn't what I thought it was. Was he going to sacrifice his life for me? "Please...You have to know that!" I said. He smiled again. "I know." We were about to give each other a full kiss, when Miles 2 (or 042)  interrupted us. 
 Ahem, I don't want to break it, but we need to keep going. Kingping is after Y/N." he said. "What?" Miles and I immediately stared at each other. This was some serious bussiness over here.

"Who's kingping?" I asked. "A supervillian. I don't see why he is after you!" Miles 1 said. "good news is, i found the one who's Kingping's personal slave is."  Miles 2 said. "Well?" The other Miles questioned. "It's Simon." I couldn't believe my eyes. My ears. How in the hell could he be the traitor? I mean, he was mean sometimes, but working for a villain? How was that possible...Maybe that's why he wanted me. For this supervillain.

The thought made my blood boil. And my boyfriend's too, it seems like.  "I-I want to kill that guy..." Miles responded in madness. Miles 2 looked at me. "Y/N , we need to get you out of here. We don't know how, b-" A few other Spiders suddenly stood there. "Gwen, Peter, Porker!" Miles 1 yelled a little.  He hugged them. "good to see you, Miles." Peter said. Gwen smiled. "I missed you." They  had a group hug. "guys, this is Y/N. She's my girlfriend." Miles 1 adressed. The others nod, and smiled at me.

"Yo, Y/N!" Gwen gave me a box. "Nice to meet ya. I think we're gonna stick up a little with each other for the next period of time." She smiled. Miles grabbed me, as he hugged me from behind. "Prince charming." I said, he smirked.  "That's not everything." he kissed my cheek. "no?" I smiled. "No." He teased. "Damn. You're something special. That's why I fell in love with you." he said, kissing my ear.

The others roll their eyes, as they start to talk with each other. "Hey, Milesy!" Porker came up, with his big-ass hammer. "Yo, buddy!" Miles gave him a high-five. "I can't wait to work together again!" Miles laughed. "yeah. Me neither." 

Gwen spoke up. "Guys, I think we can expect some enemies along the way to save the dimensions. But it won't let us down. It also won't make it easy. But we are here with a mission. To defeat Kingping forever, and keep Y/N save." 

The others cheered, as I blush. I felt pretty honored.

"Now, let's go to a hotel. We can't stay here." I start to get confused. "But why can't we go back to our dorms?" I asked. Miles smiled cutely at me.
"Oh, my dear. We can't go back. That stupid ass will get us." i start to cry a little. "b-but my plushie still lays there...I can't sleep with it..." I sobbed. Miles sighed. "i'll get it." Miles 2 said, as he kissed the top of my head. "I'll get it to you as fast as I can, okay?" 

I nod, before I forgot, I said: "My plushie is a rabbit. A soft, pink rabbit. Pretty big." I described. Miles 2 nods, as he smiled, running away.

"Let's get to safety." gwen said, picking me up in her arms. "hey! She's my girlfriend!" Miles says. He felt pretty offended when she picked me up. She put me back to my feet. "Sorry. I forgot she's your girl." She grinned.

"You'll damn know." Miles narrowed his eyes. Gwen laughed even more. "C'mon guys, let's get to the hotel. We all are tired. We seriously searched for Miles and Y/N for hours." peter said, as he yawned. Miles looked at Gwen. "Yeah, Gwen." He sticked his tongue out. "Shut up, you little bastard." Gwen said, while shooting a spiderweb at his tongue. Now the spiderweb was stuck at his tongue. "Gaaahhhh!" He tried to get it off, I giggled cutely.

"hmpf." he sighed, as he picked me up. "I love you, Miles."
"I lowve ywou twoo." He said, with the spiderweb still sticked at his tongue. I giggled again. "Silly." I said, trying to get a few pieces of his tongue. 

"Hmmm..." I layed my head against his chest, while he held me. We were swinging through the city. I felt the fresh night air in my face. It felt so good.

Soon enough, we would arrive at the hotel. Everyone got a room alone, exept for me and Miles. (1610) When I came into the room with him, the room was decorated with candles, more candles, and rose petals. "Ohhh!" 

It had such a romantic atmosphere. The other Miles, (042) came up behind us. "Hey, Y/N. Look what I got for you? Your favorite plushie. It was pretty easy." He said, handing the plushie over to me. "Thank you, 042, but I think she won't need it tonight..." Miles took the plushie, as he threw it in a chair in the corner of the room. I chuckled.

"Goodnight, Miles." Miles (1610) said, as he closed the door in front of the other miles. "Damn...Okay?" He said, rolling his eyes. "Stupid first time nights..." he walked away, crossing his arms, to his own room.

My boyfriend Miles, turned to me. Finally time alone. I could finally kiss him. "I'll make you never forget this night..." He said.

He grabbed me by my waist, as he pulled me close.

"Now, let me kiss those soft and cozy lips." 

(1268 words)