{The Battle Against Spot} (Part Twenty Nine)

"So, basically, I am the sort of reincarnation of Y/N?" I asked. The others gave me a slight nod. Gwen stepped towards me. "Yeah, crazy, right?" "Yeah.... C-can barely image that." I stuttered, and blinked a few times. The others stared at me. "W-why are y'all staring at me? I didn't do a thing wrong..." I said, with a slight concerned tone. Peni giggled. Gwen and Miles 1610 just smiled a little at me. I felt my cheeks heating up. "U-uhm..." I could feel my boyfriend laying a hand on my shoulder. "Isn't this a lot pressure, guys?" Miles said, as the others agreed a little. it was true. This was a lot more than I expected. And it was so weird. Was Y/N a Spider-woman too? or was she a regular girl? Was it even planned for a spider to bite me? I had so many questions. Miles noticed my confused look, and stroked my cheek.

"Hey, sweetheart..." I looked back at him, and gave him a soft smile. Everytime I looked at Miles, something inside of me felt complete again. Like he was a part of me. "yeah?" I mumbled. He chuckled, and kissed my cheek. "I'll keep you safe. I can't lose you again." My mind was still swirling around with thoughts. There were two Y/N's before me? And how did I end up in earth-042...? I shook these thoughts off, and hugged Miles tightly.

He hugged me back, and the rest of the moments were blurry and confusing. The thing I could feel was that there was something coming through the wall, and attacked our group.

Someone was laughing at us. I looked better, and saw a weird object... No... It was an organism. Because it was moving, breathing. it was white, and it had spots on it's body. The Spot!! I tried to stand up, but my gaze was blurry, and I couldn't see very well. I saw Gwen, SpiderPig and Spider Noir fighting The Spot. I tried to fight with them, but then saw Miles laying on the ground. My eyes widened, and I ran towards him. My body was hurting, and bleeding. "Miles... Miles..." I mumbled. I grabbed his body, and layed him down on my lap. "Miles..." I mumbled again. He opened his eyes slowly. "No... N-n...Not... A-ag....Again..." He whispered. Because of his stuttering, I couldn't exactly hear what he was saying. But it was something like: "Not again." I held him close, and whispered: "Shhh...."

Miles would move to sit up. He wrapped his arms around me, and held me in a protective grip. "F-fuck..." He held me even closer.

I saw the others still fighting The spot. But all of them were pushed in black holes, and send everywhere. I almost gave my identity up, until I saw a red spiderweb grabbing the Spot tight. "Gotcha." It was Miguel. He held the villain tightly in his power. The black holes were gone, and the other Spider people landed on the ground again. But for some reason, the Spot managed to escape out of Miguel's grip. "I don't know where Spiderman is, but you look identical to him." The Spot reached out to Miles, and touched his forehead, and a black hole sucked Miles up. I felt the tears sting in the corners of my eyes. "N-no..." I said softly, and the spot dissapeared with him. It was suddenly silent and quiet in the room. The only thing I could hear was the heavy breaths of the Spider people. "Autumn... Are you okay?" Miguel asked. I nodded my head. I had no idea why, but I couldn't make contact with him through my spidersense. How could he be a Spiderman.

"Y-yes...W-where's Miles...?" I asked softly, and I felt Gwen and Peni embracing me. "You're gonna be fine. We'll go and look for him." Gwen calmed me down. I took a few breaths in and out. How was I suppossed to calm down, if my boyfriend could be dead? I could feel my tears flowing down my cheeks. I started to cry softly.

The others looked at me, with a look of sympathy. "Don't worry, we'll get him back. Just, keep believing that he's alive." I nodded my head softly.

"O-okay..." I mumbled. I couldn't help but cry even more. The cries turned into constant sobs, and I wished I could hold Miles right now. Grabbing him tightly, and making sure he's okay. I felt someone else holding me tight. "Shhh.... Now, calm down, Autumn. It's gonna be fine..." It was Miles 1610, hugging me from behind. The warmth felt so familiar, yet strange. "N-no... It's not fine! Miles is probably dying out there!! I need to find him, as soon as possible!!" The others gave me a sad look again. "That won't be so easy, Autumn." Miguel spoke up. I couldn't do anything else than being rebellious. "I need to find him. Please, help me out!!" Everyone stayed silent, and no one took the energy to talk to me. "Autumn, you probably are tired. Come with me, so you can get some rest." Miguel suggested. "No. I need to find him."

I just kept trying, trying to be with Miles again. But Miguel just kept saying no, no and another no. So, I gave up. Miles brought me to a certain part of the building. "You can use my room, okay?" Miles smiled softly. "Cool that you're a Spider-Woman too. What powers do you have?" He asked me, and we walked into his room. "I have galaxy powers..." He smiled a little brighter. "Bet your name is SpiderSky." I rolled my eyes, and smiled a bit. "yeah. Good guess." He chuckled. "Y'know what, I'll look for Miles. But only because I have sympathy with you." My eyes widened again. "Can I come with you?" I asked, with a little desperate tone. He scoffed. "I'm sorry, but Miles would kill me if I would put you in danger." I sighed heavily. "Stupid..." He nugded my stomach. "hey, don't forget I am actually going to safe your lover." I rolled my eyes again. "Right, right..." I smirked. He smirked back. He walked away, closing the door. I layed down on the bed, and held one big pillow tight. I pretended it was Miles. I got a text from someone.

"Hey, Autumn." It was from Erlin?? I sat up immedaitely, responding back. "Hey." My heartbeat was at an exploding rate. "I wanted to say sorry." Erlin texted back. I couldn't stop smiling. "It's okay. I forgive you." I responded on her. "Besties again?" "Yeah. I wouldn't love anything more." I sighed softly, and typed: "I want to hug you." I also typed a red heart immedaitely after it. She would send extra hearts. I smiled softly, and closed my eyes.

"G'night, Erlin."

(1130)