The Warning

I tried to shake off Marco's warning, but it lingered in my mind like a shadow. I knew I had to be careful, but I couldn't help feeling drawn to Alex. There was something about him that made me feel safe, like he was the only one who truly understood me.

As I walked home from the warehouse, I noticed a figure following me. My heart raced as I quickened my pace, but the figure kept pace with me.

Suddenly, Alex appeared beside me, his eyes fixed on the figure. "Get in," he said, opening the door to his car.

I hesitated, unsure if I should trust him. But something in his eyes made me believe he was my only hope.

As we sped away from the figure, Alex handed me a small device. "Use this to track your location," he said. "And Sophia...be careful. They're closing in on you."

I took the device, my mind racing with questions. Who was "they"? And why were they after me?

The next day, I received a mysterious message. "Meet me at the old warehouse at midnight. Come alone."

I knew it was a trap, but I had to go. I had to know who was behind the message and what they wanted from me.

As I approached the warehouse, I saw Alex waiting for me. "I knew you'd come," he said, his eyes gleaming in the moonlight.

And then, everything went black.